RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

I would really like to see some tree progression since im new to the whole RF thing, i guess duelist is last?
"
betula wrote:
I would really like to see some tree progression since im new to the whole RF thing, i guess duelist is last?

You skip RF until Rise of the Phoenix at 65. Getting all the regen nodes and finishing the Templar area (minus the Celestial Punishment cluster) is about 71 points; you can even cut a couple if you don't want more than 1 jewel. After that it depends on what you want to do. IR, armor nodes, life, block or damage are right there depending on needs.

Personally I went to the Templar area first and melted the whole normal Malachai fight in about 2 minutes.

Edit: have a Slower Projectiles gem to swap with LMP when fighting bosses.
Last edited by WinterSphinx on Jul 17, 2015, 7:59:24 AM
I don't think the marauder armor + resist nodes are worth it. I think travelling through the 2 strength nodes is far superior, this way you get access to unwavering stance.

Also, it is debatable whether getting the block nodes is worth it compared to just getting life, because now we can run a 6 link lightning coil (or a cheaper variant, cloak of flames) and 5 endurance charges as well as a granite/taste of hate, so physical won't be a problem.

Also, in the tree you linked, you should travel out from the duelist through projectile damage and proj speed, not through melee damage with shields and shield defences. it's also 10 free dex.
I want to try this build but from what I've read here this is mainly the 1.3 version? Not really updated for 2.0?
So this is still a good cheap build? Dont know what to do now, gear is outdated Skilltree maybe too and no jewels are mentioned. Or is there a similar build which clears maps really fast and is cheap?
Sry I'm new here
Last edited by fasteX89 on Jul 17, 2015, 9:19:44 AM
I don't believe either that shield/armour nodes are that important. I'd rather use some more skill radius and damage.

Plus, RaizQT said he wasn't going to play this, so problably he just did an theorycraft over the tree/gear.

I'm playing with what I think is the best for me. I got nice health (6.7k), nice damage reduction (53%), capped on resist, 1057 life regen/sec, 10,5k dps on incinerate.

Here is my tree and gear.
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwDdQSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRQgFm8YVhkuGjgaPhpsHKccziSqJy8n7SkuK1A1kjbpOtg64TwFPC09Dz38QYdG10d-U6VXDVhjWHdfBF8_YSFj_WSjZU1mVGh0aPJvO3GFcg907Xasd-N4DXrmeu98uHy7ggeCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhXuMz5BVkSuUb5Sgmjudrp_fogCmV6lurY2vp7FCtfK3Pr02wBrAZsRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR81abYvdlh2mLaudrB42rkIuw47TzvDu988B_xrPJB8kX2SPno_gr-VA==?accountName=anakkk&characterName=PONEIFABULOSO

Also, I'm thinkin about taking BM out of incinerate link. I would need clarity and regen/max mana, so thats something to test.
I think that witch has the best start point for incinerate :S, mana regen of 150/sec is not that hard to get and makes gearing easier compared to RF version.
Also even without RF i stoll have more dps than mara above me.

And with less raw HP but more EHP.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
I think that witch has the best start point for incinerate :S, mana regen of 150/sec is not that hard to get and makes gearing easier compared to RF version.
Also even without RF i stoll have more dps than mara above me.

And with less raw HP but more EHP.

Well... i said i had that damage with incinerate. It's a secondary skill, since the main source of dps is RF.
helo i back to the game and i try to make this build evrythink its fine but i got problem couse i need to use lf gem with inicrate my regen canot hold it with bm gm and i got to low mana and mana reg to use wo i got all % regen in tree and 5,2 k hp any idea ? how to repair it i got tree from 1st post
Hi guys,

I would like to try this build. However, it seems to not have been updated for 2.0 properly from what I understand from reading around a bit. Could someone please provide an update on how well the build is working for them in this new patch? Is it still Atziri viable and performs as well as it's made out to be?

Thank you.
IGN: MrNobody
"
anakkk wrote:
I'm playing with what I think is the best for me. I got nice health (6.7k), nice damage reduction (53%), capped on resist, 1057 life regen/sec, 10,5k dps on incinerate
I haven't played Incinerate since 2.0 because the original build for this basically died and with it my character. I read that Incinerate has roughly twice as much base-damage now.

On 1.3 I had around 7k-8.5k tool-tip-DPS on Incinerate with a 6-link, RF and HoT.

1. Spell Echo, Faster Casting, Added Lightning, Added Chaos, GMP for tool-tip whoring
2. Spell Echo, Faster Casting, GMP, Faster Proj., Fire Pen for the lower end but more versatility

You basically have a 3-link Incinerate right there as the only sup-gems that affect the tool-tip DPS are GMP and Spell Echo (as your Fire Pen doesn't have quality). And I specced WAY harder into damage nodes than you.

And you mean to tell me that Incinerate now gets over 10k tool-tip DPS with JUST Spell Echo, GMP and RF? Is this for real? We are talking about a 1.3 6-link setup with HoT getting outperformed by a mere 2.0 3-link here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info