RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Sadly this is now but a shadow of its former self...

Some points are wasted as the tree stands now. Gear is no longer accurate and gems links are only half relevant now.

/rushed update :(
Sometimes looking for trouble gets trouble to look for you.
"
Kitono wrote:
Casting speed will mean a higher mana cost per second so I can see why we wouldn't take it...
speaking of mana cost
I'm level 42 right now and I'm REALLY far off from being able to maintain a mana pool with a 4L Incinerate.
Is using a bloodmagic gem the only solution right now for everyone?
Which nodes should I go for? Mana regen, max mana, or cost efficiency? the goal is to keep incinerate constant and on mana....

Typically if I'm that mana starved early on I'll sacrifice something for elreon jewelry. Give that a try.
WWhere can I find Elreon Jewelry?
"
Kitono wrote:
WWhere can I find Elreon Jewelry?

You can buy it from Elreon (he is in Lioneye's Watch after you find him the first time) once he is level 4(?).
"
Smith_sVk wrote:
"
How should I level my tree as I level up?

I wanted to ask the same question. I Would appreciate it. Nice build BTW.

I am powerleveling my Scion using Facebreaker with Ice Crash (in a Tabula) until level 68 when I switch to RF and incinerate. I am doing it melee since facebreaker makes everything a breeze until Mer, and then Incinerate takes over. If you are starting in a new league and have nothing, then I would recommend using Ground Slam for early levels, and Ice Crash for mid levels with 2-H Mace. Survivability is not an issue as the early skill points are spent in life and regen.

The basics of leveling before lvl68 is quite simple - grab all the life regen nodes to get 11.7% or more to sustain RF. Then you get around 20 points to play around with whatever you like - more health, shield block nodes, resists, jewel sockets, spell damage (towards top left).

What I did is starting from Scion, go straight towards Resolute Technique (respec out later), then down to armour mastery and warrior's blood, then down to Golem's Blood and Iron Reflex. Now I can get the life regen nodes along the path I have already taken. Lastly I would go into templar area and get what I like (spell dmg, increase area of effect etc). If I have mana problems, I would pick up some max mana nodes. Int and dex problems? Just get +30 nodes.

when can we expect passive skill tree leveling update?
Is their anyway we can get a gear update for 2.0? Also the leveling update? Would help tons thanks!
Would brute force solution (the jewel) be a solution to the Int node issues?
I think I missed something. What's going on with mana? I can no longer use cast Incinerate for more than 1 - 2 seconds before I run out of mana.
To anyone struggling with mana costs, I would definitely recommend investing in the two +max mana/-% mana cost nodes near the Templar area.

You can have a look at my tree and gear on a post a couple of pages back. Hope it helps :)
Last edited by Mivvi on Jul 16, 2015, 3:58:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info