RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Anyone tried this live? Since the tree is so different from the original one i want to know if its just as good.

what pasive tree should i get with 93 points?
I use this build for now, until I gear up more:

I think I should pick up the Shield nodes, cuz I lack now much life leech due to changes.
I run AA + HoI all the time, and HoT+CoH+WarlodsMark or PoF with RF. I wonder of taking Aura reduce node and with Enlighten I will can run the Grace again (but may then drop herald and added cold for iron will? and pick up burning nodes). Also, I want make at least 1 Elenor's ring. The Spell Echo is also very nice this build, because the 2nd cast is mana free, so mainly, our Incinerate drains 50% less mana.

"
RaizQT wrote:
Gearing is A LOT easier now because we no longer need mana/es/mana regen however we have to avoid ES

Raiz said "avoid ES" because RF burns for total 90% hp AND! 70% ES, so each point of energy shield increasing burning damage. No need mana and mana reg is in accordance to MoM and AA mana drain, ofc need some mana and regen still due to Incinerate but its not so critical as it was.

"
Forgive the dumb question, but is
good to use for this build?

Check is it converts only fire damage or fire & burning... if burning also = RIP, due to RF, but I think can be very nice w/o RF as off-hand =)
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Jul 16, 2015, 6:54:58 AM
The Consuming Dark unique dagger is great for an easy boost to Incinerates damage.
However, it does not convert any of RF's damage, simply because Damage Over Time is not subjected to conversion.

I'm using Doon Cuebiyari in the new league, just because I've not gotten my hands on anything better, yet. I was surprised by how much damage it does for a 3-link, Incinerate-Spell Echo-Fire Penetration makes for a 11k+ tooltip dps lvl 17 Incinerate.
Not using a Multiple Projectiles is kind of bad though, going to try switching it with FirePen and have a Flammability Curse for monsters with high Fire Resistance.

A tip; if you have trouble gearing and getting enough regeneration for Incinerate. a -8 Mana Elereon ring casts it for very little mana, so you can sustain it with really low regen.
Last edited by lordaleksander on Jul 16, 2015, 7:56:33 AM
The lack of IF now in tree should make up for any ES, I would think.
Censored.
What specific jewels should I run?
Can someone update the tree?

I am having a hard time trying to make it work and would like an updated guide if possible...

I went Witch Incinerate currently running Anger/AA/Clarity(On Blood Magic Gem)

I like the damage just working on focusing on the right side of the tree for the projectile damage...I followed Nugiyen's New Incinerate build and I just picked up ballistic Mastery and I notice a huge damage boost which helps out a lot, but how would I run RF with my build currently.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAx4DdQQHBLMI9A-rEFgRLRZvFr8W8xmKGjgabB8CH0EfxyL0JIskqiTYJjwmlScvKo0reCycLYsvnTI0Ntg26TpYOthEq0WdRtdJG1BCUzVTUlVLVa5VxlcpWHdZ818EXyph4mjyakNsC20ZcYVyD3yDghCCm4PbhW2HZYw2j6aQVZErkyeXBpo7muCdrqIApwismK-3sULAVMBmwzrEotWB1abYJNrd34rfmN-w4XPjauQi6-Tr7uw47FXtPPAf8WzzEQ==?accountName=RagnarLoftbrook&characterName=WitchWay

I am currently running Wand and Spirit Shield and just looking for some advice...I am new to incinerate so any advice for a noob like myself would be awesome.
what offensive curse should i use with consuming dark?
No rest for the wicked
Does anyone know if the Iron Grip passive works on incinerate along with Iron Will gem?
I've found Iron will gem works but Iron Grip Gem DOESN'T even though it's a projectile. Anyone know about the passive?
"
Kitono wrote:
Does anyone know if the Iron Grip passive works on incinerate along with Iron Will gem?
I've found Iron will gem works but Iron Grip Gem DOESN'T even though it's a projectile. Anyone know about the passive?

Iron Grip will only work for projectile ATTACKS, which are melee and range attacks (not including spells). Incinerate is a spell, so it will not work with it. Iron Will works because it states it work with spell damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info