RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
Forc3d3ntry wrote:
What are you putting in all of the jewel spots with your new tree?

There are jewels that gives #% maximum life, #% fire damage, #% cast speed... its just too good to let it pass unnoticed.
Plus, there are some uniques like Fragile Bloom that gives 2% life regen.
int is now a big issue. we only get 54 int and it is hard to get 100+ int from gear for our 20lv incinerate. This build has got almost 300% armor which seems to be cool :D. I also saw some builds with less armor, about 150-200%. Walking to witch allows us to pick up some int nodes and damage nodes. just want to know how can u solve the int problem. Thx :D
this is my witch version, linking through templar and marauder. no int problem but i dont know if the defense is enough to survive in atziri.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAdwEswUtBg4I9An2C2EMXw3NES0UIBZvFy8YVhkuGj4abBynHM4fxySqJ-0pLitQK3gsnC2LMtE26TwtQYdDyESrRUdFnUd-UEdTUlOlVa5V1lcNW6BfP2EhZKNk52VNaHRo8mpDbRl07XXLd-N5aHrvfA58S3yDfLiApIIQgpuDzITZhO-PppSglnSaO5rgogCnValurY2vbK-ntz686r02vqfAVMBmwQTEWMT2xq7PftR81abYvdlh2mLawd-w4XPjauQi6mLr7u087w7wH_Gs9kj56PrS_gr-VA==
Last edited by jokerjoker on Jul 14, 2015, 10:29:40 AM
"
"
Gearing is A LOT easier now because we no longer need mana/es/mana regen however we have to avoid ES **UPDATE

what does it mean exactly ? why do we not need mana regen on this build anymore ? how we can get this ? sry im a little bit noob in poe nowadays.

I got mana problems. Swapped fire penetration to reduced mana, to solve mana problems. Kind of sucks though.
Last edited by Lletho on Jul 14, 2015, 12:59:49 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtBg4J9gxfDPcUIBkuGjgaPhynIWAnLyftKS4ppS_MNZI62DwtPfxAoEGHQ8hG10d-TUZQR1OlValXDVhjWfNboF8_Yuxj_WVNaHRo8moBcYVyD3KpdO108XXLd-N5OXloeuZ673wOfLh-4oIHgpuDzITZhO-Mz5BVlKCXtJo7ogCnValuqZWsqqyvrY2xQrc-vTa-p8BmwL_BBMGCxBXEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNWm2L3ZYdl82mLaudrB4XPqYuw47TzvDvAf8azyQfZI-ej-Cg==

I ended up just taking a +30 int node to solve the problem while i work on my gear

I have never used BM before so hopefully things will get better when those gems level up more , ireally dont understand the mana multipler on this gem and what it means .

Still have the PoF slotted cause i wanna finish it to 20 then maybe use empower in there

The belly needs to be upgraded but it has all the stuff i want , life , resists and armour .

Was thinking of switching to leap slam but only cause i have a lot of fun jumping over to stuff :P
Last edited by Rogueweapon on Jul 14, 2015, 1:23:24 PM
I was working on tree last night but I haven't actually done repecc yet (my isp is Time Warner and they had their monthly outage last night, i hate them) SO I don't know how mana situation is going to work yet or what gems will stay or go. I do know that I put a spare point saved due to no more inner force into MoM so I can lose CoD.
I also know I have a bit more mana, strength, mana regen, but w/out in game testing don't know how it will work.
A person who re created this in beta used lightning coil but I'm thinking I prefer splendour because we will get free life and mana from the kills (plus I already have 5 link splendour).

Iron will is definite possibility due to massive amounts of strength.
Any of you guys that have actually played w/their characters post awakening, how are the old supports working out for you? Also, I have a lvl 21 PoF in vertex w/lvl 3 empower; anyone know if RoP will even be needed w/above setup and no IF?
Censored.
Hey guys thought I would let you know what I have done with the build since 2.0 came out. I have a really good CoD so I've continued to use that and so saved a point for MoM. I've used up some points for mana reservation so I can run AA, PoF, Clarity and HoI without needing an Enlighten gem. This also means I essentially have one more piece of gear that I don't need dedicated to auras. I'm planning on using this final bit of gear (my shield if you're wondering) for a golem for extra damage or defence... not sure which yet!

I'm at a relatively low level but here's my tree anyway. For the next few levels I'll be focusing on getting more health and mana, the two jewel spots (which I will fill with health and/or mana jewels) and moving up to Heart of Flame.

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2DF8QWBQgFm8XLxkuGj4cpxzcHRQfAiftKPopLiycMjQy0TbFPC1Bh0PIRUdFnUd-TwRTUlOlVcZV1lcNW6BewF8qXz9hIWSjZOdodGjydO1343lofA58S3y4ffWApIKbgseDzIPbhNmE74dliFqPRpZ0mjua4KIApwinValurY2vt7c-uJO9NsBmwQTEWMS4xPbGrs9-1HzVptX42CTYvdlh2mLawdrd4XPr5Ovu7TzvDvAf8az2SPno-tL-Cg==

Gear*
*Seriously need to upgrade my gloves :P

Hope it helps some of you! And happy to hear any suggestions anybody might have :)

Thanks for the great build RaizQT - one of my favourites!
Mivvi, any mana problems so far w/gem setup?
Censored.
"
Mivvi wrote:
Hey guys thought I would let you know what I have done with the build since 2.0 came out. I have a really good CoD so I've continued to use that and so saved a point for MoM. I've used up some points for mana reservation so I can run AA, PoF, Clarity and HoI without needing an Enlighten gem. This also means I essentially have one more piece of gear that I don't need dedicated to auras. I'm planning on using this final bit of gear (my shield if you're wondering) for a golem for extra damage or defence... not sure which yet!

I'm at a relatively low level but here's my tree anyway. For the next few levels I'll be focusing on getting more health and mana, the two jewel spots (which I will fill with health and/or mana jewels) and moving up to Heart of Flame.

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2DF8QWBQgFm8XLxkuGj4cpxzcHRQfAiftKPopLiycMjQy0TbFPC1Bh0PIRUdFnUd-TwRTUlOlVcZV1lcNW6BewF8qXz9hIWSjZOdodGjydO1343lofA58S3y4ffWApIKbgseDzIPbhNmE74dliFqPRpZ0mjua4KIApwinValurY2vt7c-uJO9NsBmwQTEWMS4xPbGrs9-1HzVptX42CTYvdlh2mLawdrd4XPr5Ovu7TzvDvAf8az2SPno-tL-Cg==

Gear*
*Seriously need to upgrade my gloves :P

Hope it helps some of you! And happy to hear any suggestions anybody might have :)

Thanks for the great build RaizQT - one of my favourites!

What you upto map wise and are you farming atziri with this gear or before you got as nice gear?
Hey guys , passive skill tree link for lvl 89 doesnt work for me , could anyone post it how it should look like with 107 points? TNX
Last edited by n1trooo on Jul 14, 2015, 4:02:50 PM
Hi RaizQT !

I follow your build since long time, he inspired a lot mine version of this RF incinerate.
I see in your new version, you dont use incinerate with mana anymore, nice :-) But MoM on your CoD is useless now, right ? I run aztiri since end of 1.3, i have a very tanky build but your version with mana and MoM seems (in youtube vid) more powerful in tanking and damaging.

Tooltips DPS just explose when 2.0 come, i just swap burning node with new fire node but my DPS rise like x5 (~2k DPS before and now 11k DPS). What is your tooltips dps ?

Bad part of this patch is physical mitigation : In 1.3 version, i have 7 endu charge (and 0.2% regen) for like 10s of IC, now i have 5 charges and 5s IC (linked with a lvl max CWDT). How you manage trio boss with high physical output ? I use IC, Vaalmolten shell, fire potion with 90% armor and ton of anti bleeding :D

My gear at the moment and gems, try to up armor and chaos resist, elemental mitigation is OK :D
Spoiler

My passive tree @91 (love 3 bonus points :D)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wN1BLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfFCAUTRZvFy8YVhiRGS4aOBo-GlUabBynJKoksCcvJ-0pLilPNZI26DbpOtg64TwtPfxBh0ZpR35N41BHU6VXDVhjWHdboF8EXz9hIWSjZU1odGjydO1673wOfLh8u331gKSCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhymMz5BVkSuRzpSglmydrp7Nn8uiAKZXpwinMKdVrY2vbLc-vJ-9NsBmxBXEWMT2xYrGrsbYz37SIdR81abYvdlh2mLawdrd42rkIuw47w7wH_Gs8kHyRfZI-ej60vxL_gr-jw==?accountName=Gambbang&characterName=LeGamb

Pre 2.0, i use 3 auras PoF, PoL and Vitality. I drop vitality for empower lvl 3, i dont need lot of mana : incinerate use BM and vaal molten shell dont need mana since 2.0 !!
With new aura setup, my elem resist is just too OP. Next goal is reach 30% of chaos and 10k+ armor (7k actually :S)

Thank you for this very powerful and nice to play build, see you exile.
Gamb.
Last edited by Gambbang on Jul 14, 2015, 4:36:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info