RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

I Want Passive Skill Tree New Patch Update 2.0
Same here. Can't wait for it tbh. Really enjoyed this build and I hope Raiz will take a bit of time to optimize the new version even though he stated he won't play it again any time soon :-s.
Sometimes looking for trouble gets trouble to look for you.
Yeah I would also like to have a definitive 2.0 build update. You're all welcome to look at mine because I just calculated where all the life regen nodes were and where most of the old skills were located. I built it and I have the life regen down perfectly but because of the Reduced Mana gem change, I can't run all my auras anymore! So that hurts a lot. But otherwise I can survive but it is such a drastic change. Chaos damage absolutely destroyed me on a 75 map and I'm an 88 Marauder.

Inner Fire is also gone as they removed all "Buff Effects" from the tree altogether.

Again, you're welcome to look up my tree in my profile but use it at your own risk because I'm a lot more squishy than I was previously. The change to Life Leech affects us greatly, too.
Last edited by Tombcarver on Jul 11, 2015, 1:01:45 PM
Damnt, making AA mana reserved and change to Reduced Mana... I think I again will have to get a Iron Reflex... =/
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Jul 11, 2015, 2:48:40 PM
Somebody re-created this build in beta and he was doing fine. I can't find the thread now that they have moved everything around (it was in the closed beta discussion). I would suggest checking there since he was running Atziri at lvl 81 I want to say.
Censored.
"
Somebody re-created this build in beta and he was doing fine. I can't find the thread now that they have moved everything around (it was in the closed beta discussion). I would suggest checking there since he was running Atziri at lvl 81 I want to say.
Yeah I had the page book marked because i was going to do this build at the start of 2.0 BUT They deleted all those forums pages so all it says is you dont have permission to get to the pages anymore T_T
***UPDATE FOR AWAKENING!!!***

Will you please update your guide for awakening once you get it figured out? My tree got wiped and I don't even know where to start now! THANKS!!!
Guys, if Raiz is going to do a 2.0 update, kudos to him, but he said he doesnt play this build any more.

We are in effect on our own.

Now, Here is my tree I made for myself.

**DISCLAIMER**, this is what I made for myself, at 91, it MAY work for you, it MAY not. It contains a fair chunk of Raiz's original tree, but I had to guess a path for some of the moved clusters. **End Disclaimer**

If you can use this to recover your build to some degree, great (Because you didnt back up your old tree), but I hold no responsibility if its not near your old tree and breaks your own build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgj0CfYLYQxfEFgRLRQgGS4cpxzcHwInLyftKPoqjSycLR8yNDWSNtg6WDrYPC09_EGHQ8hFnUd-SRtMs08EU1JTpVXGWGNboF8qXz9hIWSjaHRo8mpDaxd07Xasd-N4DXloeu98DnyDffWCm4LHg8yD24TZhO-HZYzPkFWVIJo7muCiAKcIp1WpbqyYrY2vbK-3tfK3PriTvOq9NsAawFTAZsEExFjEuMT2xq7G2M9-1HzVptX42L3ZYdpi2sHa3eFz6-Tr7uw47FXtPO8O8B_xbPZI-ej-Cg==

Disclaimer #2, My character sucks in Dexterity, I use a couple of 30 Dex nodes.., if you need them, great, if you dont need them, dont use them **END DISCLAIMER**

I havent figured out some of my mana regen yet (Because I have not taken EB yet) due to the fact the new tree needs at least 3 extra passives because of the move (unless someone can suggest a better tree), and EB was mangled (Mana shield only, instead of direct extra mana, and it kills my regen). I also havent used AA until someone can tell me a new replacement or how to get it working (as it now reserves mana).
Last edited by iamnotspock on Jul 12, 2015, 6:07:40 PM
I asked him today in his stream, said that the guide will get updated later on today.
Last edited by noxous on Jul 13, 2015, 9:08:27 AM
"
iamnotspock wrote:
Guys, if Raiz is going to do a 2.0 update, kudos to him, but he said he doesnt play this build any more.

We are in effect on our own.

Now, Here is my tree I made for myself.

**DISCLAIMER**, this is what I made for myself, at 91, it MAY work for you, it MAY not. It contains a fair chunk of Raiz's original tree, but I had to guess a path for some of the moved clusters. **End Disclaimer**

If you can use this to recover your build to some degree, great (Because you didnt back up your old tree), but I hold no responsibility if its not near your old tree and breaks your own build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgj0CfYLYQxfEFgRLRQgGS4cpxzcHwInLyftKPoqjSycLR8yNDWSNtg6WDrYPC09_EGHQ8hFnUd-SRtMs08EU1JTpVXGWGNboF8qXz9hIWSjaHRo8mpDaxd07Xasd-N4DXloeu98DnyDffWCm4LHg8yD24TZhO-HZYzPkFWVIJo7muCiAKcIp1WpbqyYrY2vbK-3tfK3PriTvOq9NsAawFTAZsEExFjEuMT2xq7G2M9-1HzVptX42L3ZYdpi2sHa3eFz6-Tr7uw47FXtPO8O8B_xbPZI-ej-Cg==

Disclaimer #2, My character sucks in Dexterity, I use a couple of 30 Dex nodes.., if you need them, great, if you dont need them, dont use them **END DISCLAIMER**

I havent figured out some of my mana regen yet (Because I have not taken EB yet) due to the fact the new tree needs at least 3 extra passives because of the move (unless someone can suggest a better tree), and EB was mangled (Mana shield only, instead of direct extra mana, and it kills my regen). I also havent used AA until someone can tell me a new replacement or how to get it working (as it now reserves mana).

Sadly, EB now doesn't become mana. That means that it doesnt become mana regen, which is a big problem for us.
AA turns out to be better as reserved mana than mana consumed, since EB changes.
Ive been running only PoF and AA.

That being said, I see no point using EB, MoM or even ES at all.
Did some changes on my gear and tree. Here it is:
Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwDdQSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRkuGjgaPhynHM4c3CcvJ-0o-ikuK1Ay0TWSOtg64TwFPC09Dz38QYdFR0WdR35TUlOlVbVYY1h3W6BfBF8_YSFko2VNaHRo8m6Xbzt07XfjeA15aHrvfA58uHy7ggeCx4Nfg8yE2YTvjM-PGpBVkSuUoJrgna6ezZ_fogCmV6cIp1Wpbq2Nr6e18rc-uJO9NsAawGbBBMRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi2sHr7u988B_yQfJF8pz2SPe--ej-Cv5U?accountName=anakkk&characterName=PONEIFABULOSO

My diamond ring and amulet arent optimized. Gotta buy 2 new ones with spell damage + hp.

10k armour (50% damage reduction), 6,7k life. Enduring cry isnt spell anymore, so i can cast it manually all the time, resulting on perma 3 endurance charge.
Thinking about manually casting enduring cry, immortal call and molten shell, with inc duration.
I do have some problems wwith life regen WHILE im casting incinerate. I don't know if i should go after more regen or not.

Turns out to be a mix between RaizQT and Niffler's builds. I've truly loving it. Funniest build ive played ever.
Last edited by anakkk on Jul 13, 2015, 10:32:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info