RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

If Raiz is going to update it, HUGE kudos to him. I wouldn't expect it, or at least not so soon since he is obviously busy w/2.0.
I was going to work on mine (which is basically his w/very minor changes) mid week; b/c I'm busy too!
Censored.
"
Gearing is A LOT easier now because we no longer need mana/es/mana regen however we have to avoid ES **UPDATE

what does it mean exactly ? why do we not need mana regen on this build anymore ? how we can get this ? sry im a little bit noob in poe nowadays.
Last edited by AdmiralCarambas on Jul 13, 2015, 5:53:26 PM
I've got a question for all these cyclone RF builds... Why not use leapslam curse on hit instead of cyclone? just leapslam everywhere and let RF take care of it... Everything seems to pop instantly anyways?
Then you could further boost movespeed by just increasing attack speed? Could just wear something that grants some cold damage to proc equilibrium... or for that matter why not the electric warp spell? already does lightning damage in aoe on both sides of the teleport.
nice built thx
Last edited by puaf on Jul 13, 2015, 8:16:19 PM
"
Kitono wrote:
I've got a question for all these cyclone RF builds... Why not use leapslam curse on hit instead of cyclone? just leapslam everywhere and let RF take care of it... Everything seems to pop instantly anyways?
Then you could further boost movespeed by just increasing attack speed? Could just wear something that grants some cold damage to proc equilibrium... or for that matter why not the electric warp spell? already does lightning damage in aoe on both sides of the teleport.

Can't be stunned during Cyclone....
uhh could someone make a progression tree for like level 20, 40, 60, etc. or something along those lines. or just tell me the major nodes I should be getting while leveling. I am having a hard time leveling up with this build.
Here is my modification to his Templar 1.3 version.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxBYES0UIBkuGjgcpxzcHwInLyftKPoqjSycMjQ1kjbYOlg62DwtQYdDyEWdRtdHfkkbTwRTUlOlVcZZ81ugXypfP2EhY_1ko2h0aPJxhXIPdO12rHfjeA15aHrmfA58g331gpuCx4PMg9uE2YTvh2WQVZSgmjua4KIApwinValurJitja9sr7exQrXytz64k702wBrAZsEExFjEuMT2xq7PftR81abV-Ni92WHaYtq52sHa3eFz6-Tr7uw47FXtPO8O8B_xbPZI-ej-Cg==

I'm level 92 and have 1 point I haven't spent yet after the respec and haven't gotten the 3 Act 4 points yet but you get the jist.
I'm a lot less unkillable now that my CWDT setup is no longer workable but I have space for Vaal Summon Skeletons so that's been fun.
I'm running Alpha's Howl for my aura's and mana is regenning fast enough. Those colors were expensive...
Still have a few empty sockets to work out what to fill with. Leech from the Dorayani's is worthless now but I'm doing ok with flasks. There is room for tuning but I can still smash merc dominus in seconds.

What are you putting in all of the jewel spots with your new tree?
hi there,

i wanna say ty for this guide.

I use it, for my marauder lvlv 86

here is my gears

I have with herald of thunder 8,1k tooltip dps with LMP
50% block attacks and 25% block spells
I didnt try atziri yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info