RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

alrdy did first atziri runs on hc today and i have to say i almost died 2 times during split phase ... he just stands there and bursts them without taking dmg but i did get recked^^. also vaal bugged out 1 time and didnt spawn creeps so 1 was almost dead 1 full hp couldnt find an opening and had to remake^^
"
oldgood wrote:
You can run it now. Regret 1 point after heart and soul, 2 points light of divinity, 1 point in celestial cluster and third life reg node at scion start. Get 2 points near mara start and IF itself. 5 regrets. You definitely get more dps this way.
Didn't get what you mean "my purity of fire switched off". If you mean what after hit you left with no mana- that's how MoM works. And it can turn off your AA. But no PoF. You mast be occasionally turn it off yourself.

I actually get less regen this way with about 50 more tooltip dps. 11.04% hp regen now.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAdwC4wQHBLMFLQYOB6UJ9gthDF8MfRBYEH8RLRQgGS4aOBynHwInLyfVJ-0o-iycLR8yNDWSOuE8LUGHRZ1G10d-SbJMs0z_U1JTpVXGXypfP2EhY_1odGjyakNrF3GFdO14DXloeuZ673yDghCCHoKbgseD24TZhO-HZZBVlSCaO5rgogCpbq2Nr2yvt7Xytz64k7zqvTa-isAawFTAZsEEwfPEuMT2xp7Grs36z37UfNX42L3ZYdpi2wvfsOFz4urr5Ovu7DjvDvAf8kX56P4K
"
ZarlakRC wrote:

I actually get less regen this way with about 50 more tooltip dps. 11.04% hp regen now.

I didn't noticed you never took templars regen nodes. My bad. And you also got two nodes in scion life cluster instead marauder 0.8% life regen after regretting.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAdwC4wQHBS0GDgelCfYLYQxfDH0QWBB_ES0UIBkuGjgcpx8CJy8n1SftKPosnC0fMjQ1kjwtQYdFnUd-SbJMs0z_U1JTpVXGXypfP2EhaHRo8mpDaxd07XgNeWh673yDghCCHoKbgseD24TZhO-HZZBVlSCaO5rgogCpbq2Nr2yvt7Xytz64k7zqvTa-isBUwQTB88S4xPbGnsauzfrPftR81fjYvdlh2mLbC9-w4XPi6uvk6-7sOO8O8B_56P4KfA6nVVug9kjEWASzwGbyRTrh

5 regrets. And you will have less tooltip dps now. The only good thing- IF gonna boost your AA as well. Also you can take light of divinity back instead those two scion life nodes to increase your dps a bit.
Tried my first Atziri with this build after failing 3 times with CoC not being comfortable with RF and barrage desync... deathless run. Can't believe it. Build feels great. Went in a second time and still completed it but ripped 4 times to the Vaal's because I got cocky and tried to leave one on literally 1hp. As I warped to the 2nd he died and the 2nd enraged and spent the next few minutes constantly firing lightning and Vaal smashing. The rest of the run was deathless.

EDIT: I did it with the updated tree suggested above so I have inner force running. My DPS dropped from 4.6k to 4.1k with incinerate but my fire res is now 99% when I flask up thanks to improved IF/AA so big thanks for that.
Last edited by ZarlakRC on Feb 28, 2015, 6:00:26 PM
Also would it be beneficial to take a point blank gem with you and on the actual Atziri fight swap it with GMP? Since you're only doing single target. You get a huge damage buff and you can always quick swap GMP back in for the healing phase maybe for faster runs?
Point Blank doesn't support incinerate. It is not an attack!

My question: I can't see any difference in my tooltip dps whether for RF nor for incin when i take the RF supportgems out. I can't see any benefit from these gems in my tooltip. Can someone explain this fact to me?

Thx for great support!
Last edited by MightySid on Mar 1, 2015, 5:09:14 AM
Ingame tooltip for RF more than lame.
Use http://rf.samminds.com/ if you actually want calculate that.

To boost your incinerate with 72% more spell damage you don't need any support gems on your RF gem. It's only affects RF damage itself.
You might leave RF on it's own, just like buff. But i won't recommend that. W/o gems it's something like 12k, with gems- 23k. Less important gem there- inc burn damage(adds about 2k)- so you might move RF/Conc Effect/Inc Area into scepter or shield if you really need sockets for some your ideas.
"
Regret celestial cluster. It's last thing to take. Also regret third scion life regen node- pure waste. 8 regrets. Get Inner Force(3), Life and Soul(4), templars start life/mana(1)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxBYES0UIBkuGjgcpx8CJy8n1SftKPosnC0fMjQ1kjwtPfxBh0WdR35Ms0z_U1JTpVXGWGNboF8qXz9hIWh0aPJ07XgNeWh673wOfIOCHoKbgseD24TZhO-HZZBVlSCaO5rgogCnValurY2vbK-3tfK3PriTvTa-isBmwQTB88RYxLjE9sauxtjN-s9-1HzVptX42L3ZYdpi2wvhc-Lq6-Tr7uw47TzvDvAf9kj56P4KQ8gMfRB_xp5rF7zqwFRqQw==

thanks for the help! and one more thing, i only have 3,2k dps on incenerate with auras up, by removing celestial cluster my dps will drop alot is this a good thing? having more life than dps?

thanks! :D
Last edited by drking100 on Mar 1, 2015, 12:08:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info