RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
Player089 wrote:
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
"
Player089 wrote:
I dont see how having the requires life-regg at 78 points spent? (11%+ish)

I dont think thats possible anymore?

Whats a new level that you can possibly run RF at if you dont run vitality?

I started at level 68. As soon as I could equip my level 20 purity of fire. Life regen wise I was ready several levels prior.

Am i misunderstanding you or are you saying that you had a level 20 purity of fire at level 68? How the fuark :O

I am 68 atm and already did 2 levels, while the gem is only 1/10th of its way to 17 :/

I actually got rid off all the damage now in order to get more life reg as that one post suggested. However, my damage really sucks now.

I really hope its worth all the struggle once my gem hits 17.

I bought my level 20 purity of fire. I've never been a fan of leveling them up with RF builds. This is my 3rd char on Torment so I had some currency to burn.
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
Are you ppl using the tree raiz suggested for 1.3. in the first post or?
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
Are you ppl using the tree raiz suggested for 1.3. in the first post or?

yes

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-vbKIATP_hcwSzPC2aO8BmxPbGru08gpsn7bc-HKfVpuw4GS4GDkGH_goMXycv2WHUfPno2L1TpZBVrY0J9oLHaHQ1kho4z34o-gx92mK18sAa6-4Qf5SgqW5xhbiTmuDGnngNeubN-kWdC2G-imP9fINTUnloAdxG1xEtwQTi6oTZ2rksnF8_YSHEuEd-sUIQWBQg9kiE79X4vTaHZe8OxFh07a-3J9V67zI0BS0fAgQH6-SD20yzXypVxi0flSBrF8HzvOqCHsBU2wsI9GpD

But like the guy in the few posts before, I'm also thinking of skipping the 7 nodes from Celestial and putting it in life as I'm playing BL
Last edited by JaTochNietDan on Feb 21, 2015, 7:28:55 PM
Tf am I supposed to do if I can't afford rise of the phoenix?
"

What league are you playing in? In torment they are only 10chaos. If you're a new player I would run Crypts in Act 2 merc to get rares for the chaos recipe.

If you're playing on Bloodlines... good luck lol.
"

Grind untill u can afford one. The only keypart in this build is rise of the phoenix. Cant do this build without.

btw I made some more modifications as I have Catalyst now, which makes the build even tankier for mapping I think.
At first I thought he put the curse in the weapon so it could benefit from lv20 ele prolif, but ele prolif only works with ele status ailments, like chilled/shocked/ignite.
So I've switched the gems in weapon/shield.

Molten Shell will replace faster casting when I have 20q lightning warp.
This way I think both Molten Shell and lightning warp will benefit from ele prolif, when they crit and give ignite/shocked. Even if its a small chance in the end its all about min/max right. :)
Molten Shell gives me 21% phys reduction instead of 7% before granite. Only downside is u have to activate it every 10 sec.

I'm using enfeeble also which makes me feel safer in BL maps.
Last edited by JaTochNietDan on Feb 23, 2015, 10:35:13 AM
Sry on being a noob, but could someone make a templar tree for lvl 65 that can run RF?
would really appreciate it.
"
Sry on being a noob, but could someone make a templar tree for lvl 65 that can run RF?

It's easy, just take all life regen nodes except two nodes below Inner Force.
So only take 1 of the 3 life regen nodes.
Also don't take Inner Force.

When u have a lvl 20 Purity of Fire, u can take Inner Force and the 2 remaining life regen nodes.
"
JaTochNietDan wrote:
"

It's easy, just take all life regen nodes except two nodes below Inner Force.
So only take 1 of the 3 life regen nodes.
Also don't take Inner Force.

When u have a lvl 20 Purity of Fire, u can take Inner Force and the 2 remaining life regen nodes.

Easier said then done from my point, im gonna have to use regrets and im afraid that i will screw it up, thats why i asked for a tree wich would make it way more easier for me.
Page 113

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info