RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
oldgood wrote:
Page 113

Thx alot, i where looking in older posts but i stopped looking right before that.
You are welcome.
Just made ninja-edit there now.
"Don't take Devotion node before your PoF reached lvl 17."
so all agree that there is no any wand better then doryani's catalyst?
"
Pentalf wrote:
so all agree that there is no any wand better then doryani's catalyst?

yes, because it buffs elemental damage. So that means everything from incinerate to RF and HoT.
Just don't use added chaos dmg gem.
Cool build :P
Last edited by Kunibert on Feb 26, 2015, 5:02:39 PM
Just tried Atziri for the first time on this char. One shot every boss with zero deaths. Very quick and easy. Much tankier than I expected and the shotgun potential is insane. The trash felt scarier than the bosses. I plan on self-finding a Doryani's Catalyst to give myself some motivation to farm Atziri.

Gear:
Spoiler

Current Tree:

Only goal with my passive tree is to hit level 88 (currently lvl 85) to get inner force.
Congrats on killing Atziri.
And btw you need only 2 points/levels to hit your goal. Regret third life regeneration node near scion start. With IF you will burn for 12.474% your life. So 12.8% is more than enough. And your current regen 13.2%.
GL
This is my current gear and setup;

Passive tree

I can't run IF yet because my hp is 5,098 and my regen is only 11.4% so I'll probably finish the damage node on the far left and then pick up IF last when I've gotten some better gear, currently level 86. Ran some 77 maps last night and it felt ridiculously easy. Can't wait to give Atziri a go. Was too difficult with my old CoC build as desync from barrage mixed with RF quickly taking your HP before you get chance to leech was really concerning.

My mana regens faster than I can use it with all buffs active and running but twice in maps last night my character randomly shouted I need more mana, my purity of fire switched off and RF started ticking my HP down. It's like all my mana just disappeared. Is there some kind of debuff/penalty from certain mobs in maps that can mess up your mana regen rate to cause this?
Last edited by ZarlakRC on Feb 27, 2015, 9:25:42 AM
You can run it now. Regret 1 point after heart and soul, 2 points light of divinity, 1 point in celestial cluster and third life reg node at scion start. Get 2 points near mara start and IF itself. 5 regrets. You definitely get more dps this way.
Didn't get what you mean "my purity of fire switched off". If you mean what after hit you left with no mana- that's how MoM works. And it can turn off your AA. But no PoF. You mast be occasionally turn it off yourself.
"
oldgood wrote:
You can run it now. Regret 1 point after heart and soul, 2 points light of divinity, 1 point in celestial cluster and third life reg node at scion start. Get 2 points near mara start and IF itself. 5 regrets. You definitely get more dps this way.
Didn't get what you mean "my purity of fire switched off". If you mean what after hit you left with no mana- that's how MoM works. And it can turn off your AA. But no PoF. You mast be occasionally turn it off yourself.

Aah fair enough, that must be it. Although I don't know how my PoF switched off as it wasn't even on my tooltip at the time. I just noticed that my HP started draining and realised it had switched off.

I'll look at respeccing the points thanks. My tooltip dps is already 4.6k so getting it higher would be pretty nice as well. Thanks for the advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info