RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
drking100 wrote:

thanks for the help! and one more thing, i only have 3,2k dps on incenerate with auras up, by removing celestial cluster my dps will drop alot is this a good thing? having more life than dps?

thanks! :D

Well, this build is not a "glass cannon". You can't one-shot everything anyway. It's well balanced, but to fill good you need 6-7k life/unreserved mana combined.
And 3.2k dps seems to be to low any way. W/o celestial and with IF it's gonna be around 3k. So you probably won't fill difference ingame. Just get better wand/scepter. Doryani's if you can afford. Or something with 70-80% fire/spell/elemental damage+ cast speed.
"
Well, this build is not a "glass cannon". You can't one-shot everything anyway. It's well balanced, but to fill good you need 6-7k life/unreserved mana combined.
And 3.2k dps seems to be to low any way. W/o celestial and with IF it's gonna be around 3k. So you probably won't fill difference ingame. Just get better wand/scepter. Doryani's if you can afford. Or something with 70-80% fire/spell/elemental damage+ cast speed.

thanks man! i really apreciated! i will do the changes :)

One more question,should i get now 1 Doryani's Catalyst or expect to get one from atziri? because i dont have one

Doryani's on Standard cost about 3 ex. And it's best weapon for build. But if you can't afford that- buy wand/scepter with 70-80% fire/ele/spell damage + cast speed. It's 5-10 chaoses only.
http://poe.trade/search/inaritanumimum(Click on price to sort by lowest first) Make sure it's space for Catarina's mod there. And with this weapon you can do atziri to get Doryani's yourself.
Regards
instead cyclone,could reave work for life gain on hit?
why none of the passive links work
Has anybody done uber Atziri with any level of consistently with this build in SC?
Is the build Uber viable on Torment/Standard already? If not, (since this is a budget build) are there any more expensive items that you should work towards long term to turn it into an expensive build capable of Uber?

Thanks!
Most excellent build.
Already in merc in a few hours with self-found gear only, and everything is melting.
Although i have a question.

I'm currently using a 4L Echo-LMP-Incinerate-Added Lightning and Herald of Thunder and the lightning damage is constantly shocking the mobs and proc-ing the herald.

I know Atziri can't be shocked but for everything else isn't Added Lightning better than Added Chaos since it even benefits from elemental damage increases and can shock ?
First I have to say that this is really one of the best builds in the whole game.

I'm currently lvl 87 marauder and I farmed Atziri a few times. So heres my question:

I have no problem with Vaal bosses and Atziri herself is also no problem. But the problem is in the Trio fight.
Here the titty and the WW are also not a big deal. But the dual-striker just needs like 2 or 3 hits to kill me.

So I know with a lvl 87 marauder and my gear the build is still in development.
1. But what exactly has to be changed that i can mitigate the damage done by the dual stiker?
2. Which gems should I get quality on first (except for Incinerate and RF)?

Thanks in advance

My Gear
Spoiler

My Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgj0CfYLYQxfDH0QWBB_ES0UIBkuGjgbRRynHwInLyfVJ-0o-iycLR8yNDWSPC1Bh0PIRZ1HfkyzTP9PBFNSU6VVxlugXypfP2EhaHRo8mpDaxdxhXTteA15aHrmeu98DnyDgh6Cm4LHg9uE2YTvh2WOv5BVlKCVIJo7muCiAKdVqW6tja9sr7e18rc-uJO86r02vorAGsBUwGbBBMHzxFjEuMT2xq7G2M36z37UfNX42L3ZYdpi2wvhc-Lq6-Tr7uw47w7wH_ZI-ej-Cg==
Last edited by Kudi1987 on Mar 4, 2015, 4:02:09 AM
"
Kudi1987 wrote:
But what exactly has to be changed that i can mitigate the damage done by the dual stiker?

Without ever having done Atziri and with this build only being level 71 for me yet I wonder what is your Life to Mana ratio ? With Clarity + two Purities and your gear I cant imagine you having at least 3:1 Life : Mana ratio. And since this builds weakness is physical damage its what would drain your mana fastest - might that be the reason phys damage gets you killed so fast ? As soon as your mana is drained you take the full hit.

If so you might want to raise your mana pool, e.g. switch from Purity of Lightning to Herald of Thunder as soon as gear allows it. Probably you should also always have a mana flask at hands and pop it together with your life flask since mana is part of your EHP.

BTW you might want to shift the 2 nodes near the Marauder starting area from strength nodes to the armour / life nodes right above. 9% increased life + 12% increased armour are better than 20 strength ( 5-10 base life ) I suppose.

Personally I use Increased Duration + Vaal Molten Shell ( thinking about putting it in Doryanis together with Inc AOE so it may benefit from Ele Prolif when I am at level 75 ) as a little Defensive + Offensive on demand buff even though I dont know if that is useful against the trio.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Mar 4, 2015, 11:29:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info