[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Just wanted to leave a comment, this is THE BEST GUIDE for any character paths, that I've ever used on PoE. Just wanted to leave this here, GREAT work Never...the gem paths are GENIUS!!!
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:

I spent WAY too much Chromatic Orbs on this damn boot.

Heya,

If you want that combo to work you have to have it in order.

CWDT --> Enduring Cry --> Immortal Call --> Increased duration.

ATM you will be casting IC then Enduring, so its a bit pointless.

@ YOUR - Amazing guide, great work, appreciate the effort and updates.

As a gimmick you could always throw some of your old useless gear the way of the thread posters :)

Cya
Just want to leave a comment here, awesome work :)
Started with this build in Torment and being close to finish A1 in merciless without any problems so far. Very well written build, thanks a lot :)
Why not chroming Maligaro's, should be way easier (only 33 Dex requirement)!?
"
daish0 wrote:
Why not chroming Maligaro's, should be way easier (only 33 Dex requirement)!?

Good question. I'd suspect he has some good corruption on his gloves or something similar.

"
Just want to leave a comment here, awesome work :)
Started with this build in Torment and being close to finish A1 in merciless without any problems so far. Very well written build, thanks a lot :)

"
Just wanted to leave a comment, this is THE BEST GUIDE for any character paths, that I've ever used on PoE. Just wanted to leave this here, GREAT work Never...the gem paths are GENIUS!!!

"
YOUR, you seem to not have any int on gear other then the neck. Did you have to spec into serveral +30 int nodes?

I think I'm using 1 int node and 1 str node for now on torment and only 1 int node on standard. It really depends on your gear.

"
Heya,

If you want that combo to work you have to have it in order.

CWDT --> Enduring Cry --> Immortal Call --> Increased duration.

ATM you will be casting IC then Enduring, so its a bit pointless.

@ YOUR - Amazing guide, great work, appreciate the effort and updates.

As a gimmick you could always throw some of your old useless gear the way of the thread posters :)

Cya

Thanks,

And sorry, but I'm keeping my standard characters for testing... + I'm saving for something :P

---------------------------------------

Updated the frontpage a bit more. Fixed a couple of typos, added some new things etc.
Next update (next days) will cover 1.3 atziri, blink arrow, mirror arrow and vaal grace.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 18, 2014, 9:17:21 AM
hey neversink do you have a shop on standard and torment league ? would like to check out the stuff you're selling. especially interested in bows if you have some for sale
Last edited by dan166 on Dec 18, 2014, 9:36:12 AM
First off of course... OMG BEST GUIDE EVER! Anywho.. for anyone looking for an alternative single shot I seriously recommend Poison Arrow over all the others. Not only does it school puncture as far as damage over time the tooltip dps is higher than a lvl 16 puncture at lvl 1..

Now someone correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm no expert or anything but.. Its superior to puncture as of now.
Last edited by Destreaga on Dec 18, 2014, 4:24:09 PM
"
Destreaga wrote:
First off of course... OMG BEST GUIDE EVER! Anywho.. for anyone looking for an alternative single shot I seriously recommend Poison Arrow over all the others. Not only does it school puncture as far as damage over time the tooltip dps is higher than a lvl 16 puncture at lvl 1..

Now someone correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm no expert or anything but.. Its superior to puncture as of now.

I've never used poison arrow but don't they have to stay inside the poison cloud to keep the DoT going?
"
cdchi1 wrote:
"
Destreaga wrote:

I've never used poison arrow but don't they have to stay inside the poison cloud to keep the DoT going?

yes they need to stay in the cloud(if you kite around the monster will be out of it in like 2sec) and it doesnt last as long as puncture and poison arrow is pretty weak imo without investisment in the passive tree.poison arrow dont have much support to boost is damn also compared to puncture.

Last edited by zakariusqc on Dec 18, 2014, 4:46:27 PM
"
zakariusqc wrote:
"
cdchi1 wrote:
"
Destreaga wrote:

yes they need to stay in the cloud(if you kite around the monster will be out of it in like 2sec) and it doesnt last as long as puncture and poison arrow is pretty weak imo without investisment in the passive tree.poison arrow dont have much support to boost is damn also compared to puncture.

The initial hit though applies the chaos damage instantly though doesnt it? 30% at lvl 1, that a lot of chaos damage, and it scales extremely well while leveling the gem. The dot is lackluster just like puncture though, especially since your right, they have to be in the cloud lol.. I tested puncture with the bloodletting tree and its just terrible imo.. I have yet however to test poison arrow with the method to madness node.

Also seems to be a good alternative to atziri since she is stationary.
Last edited by Destreaga on Dec 18, 2014, 6:44:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info