[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Intrpt just quickly looking at your 120 point tree the points going to armour eva life in duelist are better spent going towards evasion life at start of ranger.
I'm trying to play this in Bloodlines and while this guide is amazing, I think I could use more input of which auras/buffs to run.

Was thinking Herald of Ash/Herald of Ice/Grace/Reduced Mana as a base, with no uniques setup.

Would you guys suggest otherwise?

Thanks a lot!
"
Fhark wrote:
Intrpt just quickly looking at your 120 point tree the points going to armour eva life in duelist are better spent going towards evasion life at start of ranger.

Yes, thank you.
I think this is optimal build for me.
Sorry for my english.
This is the best guide i've ever seen on any forum, hands down.

AMAZING Guide, AMAZING Build
Might have been mentioned earlier, but physical to lightning is a strong gem for this build. Is it possible to update the sexy calculator with it?
Thanks a lot for this build and awesome guide. Level 85 now, definitely the strongest and most fun to play with character I ever had.

Tried to kill Atziri for the first time, failed twice. Everything is fine, except clone phase, kept dying to it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated (should I upgrade my gear or just practice more?)

My gear:

Spoiler

Skill tree

Stats:

Spoiler
Life: 4313
Evasion: 8894
Chance to evade attacks: 44%
Chance to dodge attacks: 40%
Chance to dodge spells: 46%
Movement speed: 56%

Not running herald of ice because of mana issues, using physical to lightning instead of pierce with puncture because was experimenting with it and didn't get around changing colors of chest (should have done that for Atziri I guess?)
Last edited by lyyrie on Dec 20, 2014, 3:36:17 PM
Hey i just started playing this build two days ago and i have to say it is rly powerful and fun.

My gear:

Im thinking about starting this build in bloodlines. IF anyone still has their leveling gear could they let me borrow it until ive leveled?
Currently lvl 55 in Bloodlines and starting to wonder if the build is defensive enough... anyone playing endgame in Bloodlines and have any thoughts on how safe this build is for maps? Should I be running Grace or something instead of Hatred?
"
lyyrie wrote:

Tried to kill Atziri for the first time, failed twice. Everything is fine, except clone phase, kept dying to it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated (should I upgrade my gear or just practice more?)

The best tip in the guide for me personally for handling Atziri, particularly clone phase, is to KEEP MOVING so your moving even when flameblast starts up so no need for reaction time (something I'm bad at personally)! Only stop (preferably outside the other types of attacks too) once you're out of the flameblast radius, to attack a couple times (I used puncture only in this phase), start moving again before the next flameblast is up. And of course don't target the mirror Atziri.

Note I haven't done Atziri since the 1.3 patch so not sure how much harder it is now with the puncture smackdown.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info