[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
ThunderBiome wrote:
This guide is amazingly extensive. Now I just need to dig to find what has changed since 3.0 as the ascendancies are slightly different (and how to increase damage for Ice Shot vs. IceBite Tornado Shot as I prefer freezing the enemy with Deadeye)

The nerf to vaal pact and moving the vaal pact keystone in the passive tree are the biggest changes that I know about. Actually I can't think of any others? (If you do the research then please post your findings here. :-) ) I'm currently of a mind set to not picking up VP but, it's unclear to me which is better?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Anyone can advice on what kind of nodes/build so I go for if I have this weapon
"
Turtledove wrote:

The nerf to vaal pact and moving the vaal pact keystone in the passive tree are the biggest changes that I know about. Actually I can't think of any others? (If you do the research then please post your findings here. :-) ) I'm currently of a mind set to not picking up VP but, it's unclear to me which is better?

One change that looks interesting to me is the buff to rapid assault (which gives you pretty much permanent onslaught and an additional damage increase now), could it be that now it is better than avatar of the chase? Then you wouldn't need all the passives to get more frenzy charges and could reinvest them.
Will the thread update no longer?
Neversink hasn't updated the thread since last year. It's still a good reference if you're working on a new build or something but according to the first paragraph, life seems to have Neversink a bit overwhelmed at this time?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
gizmo032 wrote:
Will the thread update no longer?

I sure hope it will be updated, been waiting for it :)
There are so many Archer builds out there that have outclassed this thread since pre 3.0 and people are still waiting in line for mediocrity. Come on.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
There are so many Archer builds out there that have outclassed this thread since pre 3.0 and people are still waiting in line for mediocrity. Come on.

Wut
miss this build so much . This is the first build I've played on GGG server
"
GagInwTh wrote:
miss this build so much . This is the first build I've played on GGG server

My wife still has a character based on this build that she plays. It is still a very good build. IIRC, it was also the build of the week once. Most of the bow based critical hit builds use a very similar passive tree. The main difference with the newer build trees being the use of the Lioneye's Fall unique jewel that converts the Soul Raker claw tree nodes into bow nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info