[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hi There, so far im 58 lvl and i decided to try infractem bow as a first lategame option until i farm some good roll harbinger..so atm i did that bow for 5c and im looking for thiefs ring since leech is not the option. On one hand dmg is boosted by the bow but i feel squishy and i die often when owerwhelmed or when a strong rare/boss..what do you think my char need?

Im afraid how will i cap resistances when thiefs torment ring forbids me to use second one (though it gives some resistance but still) ..also dmg on tornado is 1.1k and chrit chance is 35%

passives as in guide exept no manaleech

anybody feels to advice a noob?
"
Daemonion wrote:
Hi There, so far im 58 lvl and i decided to try infractem bow as a first lategame option until i farm some good roll harbinger..so atm i did that bow for 5c and im looking for thiefs ring since leech is not the option. On one hand dmg is boosted by the bow but i feel squishy and i die often when owerwhelmed or when a strong rare/boss..what do you think my char need?

Im afraid how will i cap resistances when thiefs torment ring forbids me to use second one (though it gives some resistance but still) ..also dmg on tornado is 1.1k and chrit chance is 35%

If I would level with an Infractem Bow I would spec into the Revelry node in the skilltree. It might seem as alot of points invested but it's worth it imo. You can respec the points later and spec into Mind Drinker or use mana leech on gear when you get a better bow and your damage is high enough to leech all the mana back you need.
"
Daemonion wrote:

As i lvling till now currently 69 i use a death harp till reach 68 and switch to a habringer. And i use a 4 link ice shot with icrease phys proj + faster att + add fire and i rarely die to any thing i die when i try to chase the ghost through shitload of mob to get the increase droprate. As for u , you need a 4 link to increase the dps, the 2 ring, u lack a lot of life in your gear. I recommend you using ice shot with lmp + Faster att and phys proj since iceshot give u and aoe ice that slow your mob down and the 100% pierce will make it really good. As well for the puncture u need at least 2 link for it to work decently or just use another iceshot as your single dps.
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Dec 17, 2014, 12:45:20 PM
Hi,
First off I just want to say I love the build so far and its been really fun. YOUR has done such an excellent job putting the build together and putting in lots of details for the people (like me) who really enjoy going over every little detail. The drawings are great too.

I chose this build for my first character in the new league and have been able to gear up pretty well with rare items (sitting at lvl 65 right now and just starting mapping). Now I'm going to be looking to switch in some of the uniques for the build and was wondering what would be the order from strongest to weakest of uniques to add. As I see it, each time I add one of the uniques, I lose resits for that slot that rest have to make up and sometimes lose life too that can't necessarily be made back up.

The uniques I was thinking are rat's nest, drillneck, atziri step, and maligaro's virtuosity. I would love to get an opinion from someone more experienced as to what order they would equip them. I figure as my rares improves and get more resists, I can equip another unique, but probably can just do 1 right now and keep my max resists. I thought rat's nest might be the strongest, followed by drillneck, then atziri step, then maligaro's, but I'm not sure. I'm sure its somewhat gear/build dependent but even a general answer with average equip would be great!

Thanks much,
IGN: IskyOfTheSea
Imo Infractem is only good when used with Theif's Torment. But then capping resists is a pain in the ass with only 1 ring :/
"
Daemonion wrote:

Capping resists with thiefs is not too bad actually. I was also using a infractem (+Daressos +Rat's nest). The trick is to upgrade multiple items at once. Farm a lil' bit of currency (~10-20 chaos), which should be managable with random drops, mixed currency and using chaos recipe/buying fusing with alts. Then set a budget and upgrade your worst 3-4 items using poe.xyz at the same time.

Here's an example of my current gear (~50 hours played in the new league), I was also using an infractem earlier, got a better bow now however, still using thiefs, just waiting to buy rings/amulets/maligaros at the same time.

Also level your masters and use their mods to improve the gear.

Spoiler

"
The uniques I was thinking are rat's nest, drillneck, atziri step, and maligaro's virtuosity. I would love to get an opinion from someone more experienced as to what order they would equip them. I

Same advice here: upgrade multiple items at once. I know it sounds harsh, but even on a low budget , you can afford 3-4 chaos per slot. Craft the missing life/resists on top of the items later.

Use masters to your advantage.

As for uniques, I'd suggest:

First obtain rats nest. The movementspeed, evasion and magic find helps gearing further.
Then I'd go for maligaro's.

You can also grab a daressos at this point if you want. Yields some nice results.

At this point I'd take a break and focus on upgrading your bow and armor. You need those high damage numbers, crit, links etc. Once you've got them:

Go for atziri's and drillneck at the same time. Calculate the resistances required to do so. Upgrade the worst contenders amongst your items to allow it. This step is not easy and requires some currency, since you also likely want to have leech/stats etc on your items. However, we're also talking about uber-atziri level of gear.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 17, 2014, 5:07:47 PM

I spent WAY too much Chromatic Orbs on this damn boot.
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
YOUR, you seem to not have any int on gear other then the neck. Did you have to spec into serveral +30 int nodes?
I just downed Atziri in Torment on first try, lvl 85, 4 deaths, was mainly because of poor flask management. Had 4,5k life, 7,5k Tornado dps and 15k Puncture.

Gear, cost me 4-5 ex total, some self found...
Spoiler

node tree...

edit:
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 17, 2014, 7:56:33 PM
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:

I spent WAY too much Chromatic Orbs on this damn boot.

Could you tell us how many chromatic you use to get 4 Red socket?
I like to try too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info