[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Aedre32 wrote:
Hey guys which tornado shot enchantment would be better you think? +1 projectile or 25% damage? I am leaning towards +1 projectile but not sure which one would be better :)

+1 projectile for sure :) It is flat out better in the wast majority of situations.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:
Hey guys which tornado shot enchantment would be better you think? +1 projectile or 25% damage? I am leaning towards +1 projectile but not sure which one would be better :)

+1 projectile for sure :) It is flat out better in the wast majority of situations.

Thanks for quick reply berry! :D It will be better in single target situations too right? Since 1 more arrow means more damage?
"
Aedre32 wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:

Thanks for quick reply berry! :D It will be better in single target situations too right? Since 1 more arrow means more damage?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tornado_Shot

"No target can be hit by more than one subprojectile released in this manner."

No - but you increase the chance that a target will be hit in the first place + much better AoE.
Hi,
I actually run with herald of ice + ash + arctic armor (herald of ice for generate power charge) and single target is blast rain (atziri = frenzy + power charge on hit).
Is here any better combo to generate power charge? And bonus question: i will switch WED+ PTL for AFD and ICS its realy better end game? better dmg or just better..?
"
Satrew wrote:
Hi,
I actually run with herald of ice + ash + arctic armor (herald of ice for generate power charge) and single target is blast rain (atziri = frenzy + power charge on hit).
Is here any better combo to generate power charge? And bonus question: i will switch WED+ PTL for AFD and ICS its realy better end game? better dmg or just better..?

PTL + WED = higher tooltip dps but a lot of your damage is elemental damage.
AFD + ICS = Slightly lower tooltip dps but you deal higher physical damage which is mitigated to a lower extend. Physical damage (and chaos damage) > elemental damage.

This goes for all endgame content.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 17, 2016, 5:01:58 PM
Ok thx for answer, I think its good time to switch for more physical dmg (92 lvl now)
How much evasion should I have? Sometimes i feel like underpower and die by every single mob (i know, if i dont dodge I take all dmg on my face) but I will try exp to 100 lvl and now i have a bit problem with "random-dash-1-hit-mobs"... Actualy I have 16,355 eva (56% for evade, 46% dodge spell+attack) and usually taste of hate active and its sad how often i die by dash mobs... (or yellow reflect... but its hard to see)
Last edited by Satrew on Apr 17, 2016, 5:59:19 PM
I've played voltaxic archer the last two leagues and I've really fallen in love with the gameplay, as such I've decided to devote all my currency in standard to being able to make a strong physical archer. My goal currently is to mirror the brood twine bow and while I save up currency for that I'd like you more experienced phys archers, what colours would you suggest? Obviously we can't know if they'll add some new super good support links and if so what colour they would be, so I'm trying to figure out what would be the most flexible.

I asked skalpo (owner of the bow) and he said the following three are the most common, but did not know which one was the most common among them

GGGRBB
GGGGRB
GGGGBB
GGGRRB

Any suggestions are very helpful!
4G1R1B is the most versatile for me. Blue and red sockets used for afd, wed, ll, lgoh, crit chance, crit multi, P2L, Conc, etc.
for the 4 green sockets:
LA, PPAD, GMP, Chain,
TS, PPAD, GMP, Pierce or Faster Attack or Slower Proj (I don't like it),
SA, PPAD, Chain or Pierce, Faster Attack or Slow Proj

and TBH, I'd rather buy a good 450 pdps bow than a mirrored one. Locked colors is really a pain in the butt. And the saved currency can go on Acuity and other fancy stuffs :)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Apr 17, 2016, 6:29:46 PM
"
4G1R1B is the most versatile for me. Blue and red sockets used for afd, wed, ll, lgoh, crit chance, crit multi, P2L, Conc, etc.
for the 4 green sockets:
LA, PPAD, GMP, Chain,
TS, PPAD, GMP, Pierce or Faster Attack or Slower Proj (I don't like it),
SA, PPAD, Chain or Pierce, Faster Attack or Slow Proj

and TBH, I'd rather buy a good 450 pdps bow than a mirrored one. Locked colors is really a pain in the butt. And the saved currency can go on Acuity and other fancy stuffs :)

I already have most other stuff lying around in standard like a 6 link legacy coil, 2 pairs of acuity and some pretty great jewellery, so I feel the biggest upgrade would be to just get a great bow. The colour locking does suck but at the end of the day I think it would be worth it
Brood Twin is 33% more dmg than a 450 pdps harbinger. For sure it's a big upgrade.

Do you have an excellent amulet and quiver with legacy crit multi and high crit chance?
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info