[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Brood Twin is 33% more dmg than a 450 pdps harbinger. For sure it's a big upgrade.

Do you have an excellent amulet and quiver with legacy crit multi and high crit chance?

I have some pretty good jewelry but not any legacy ones. That's probably up there on the list as well =P
Hey guys if I have powerful precision from deadeye tree and 100% pierce chance does it mean I will have 90%-100% crit chance? Since the skill says projectile crit chance is increased by arrow pierce chance. How does it work?
"
Aedre32 wrote:
Hey guys if I have powerful precision from deadeye tree and 100% pierce chance does it mean I will have 90%-100% crit chance? Since the skill says projectile crit chance is increased by arrow pierce chance. How does it work?

If you have 100% pierce chance you will have 100% increased critical chance.
"
Aedre32 wrote:

You'll get +100% crit chance, not 100% chance to crit. It's like getting great crit chance on gear or from the tree. Pretty solid still
"
allana wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:

You'll get +100% crit chance, not 100% chance to crit. It's like getting great crit chance on gear or from the tree. Pretty solid still

So say I have around 60% crit chance without this skill , what will be my crit chance with it? It will be increased by 100% so.. 60%x100%= ?
"
Aedre32 wrote:
"
allana wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:

So say I have around 60% crit chance without this skill , what will be my crit chance with it? It will be increased by 100% so.. 60%x100%= ?

No.

You have a base critical chance. That is 5%.

If you are wearing a bow with a higher base critical chance it will become higher than 5%. For instance a Harbinger Bow has up to 50% increased base chance, so 5% x 1.5 = 7,5%. It can go even higher with a suffix roll.

So let us assume your base critical chance is 8% because your bow base critical chance is 8%. If you have 150% increased critical chance your critical chance is 8% x (1+1.5) = 20%
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 18, 2016, 2:45:50 PM
Just got Merciless Labs done today, along with a Drillneck from Cadiro that I'm gonna use for the time being. Does the Deadeye tree change at all with a Drillneck (such as going for Powerful Precision over Far Shot), or should I still roll with Chain + Farshot?
Last edited by Thrall1321 on Apr 19, 2016, 12:43:35 AM
So what is your typical ass/raider skill tree going to look like? Is the augmented scion tree the expected outcome?
"
I have a setting with Alpha's Howl, Charisma node, Arctic Armour and Hatred. I would like to add a Herald too, what do you recommend? Thunder for more shock chance or Ice for chill and freeze?

Unless you plan to use the Herald with Curse on Hit I would recommend Herald of Ashes for the highest damage increase. I'm not really sold on Arctic Armour though, this build relies heavily on mobility and manual dodging after all.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Agree ^
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info