[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

What main gear and gems do recommend for leveling? i have ~3ex to spend for leveling?

i am feeling my leveling is sooooooooo slow.

Thanks in advance.
"
Shnayzr wrote:
What main gear and gems do recommend for leveling? i have ~3ex to spend for leveling?

Thanks in advance.

Really you just need movement speed and a hardhitting bow for your level. Also the Tora crafting is rather useful to quickly craft a good leveling bow.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 19, 2016, 1:11:07 PM
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Shnayzr wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Really you just need movement speed and a hardhitting bow for your level. Also the Tora crafting is rather useful to quickly craft a good leveling bow.

the boot is sold for 70c in PSC, do you think i can resell that fast when i reach high level?

also i already have tabula should i change it for foxshade?
Last edited by Shnayzr on Apr 19, 2016, 1:16:41 PM
"
Shnayzr wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Shnayzr wrote:

Thanks in advance.

the boot is sold for 70c in PSC, do you think i can resell that fast when i reach high level?

also i already have tabula should i change it for foxshade?

Sorry I don't know about reselling. I suppose. About Foxshade vs. Tabula: Just keep Tabula :) The real key is having a hard-hitting bow throughout your progress :) They are usually very cheap. For instance I bought that citadel bow for 10c or something.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 19, 2016, 1:29:00 PM
Hello everybody! I'm having a good time untill now playing Standard Perandus with this build. This is the first league I play with the goal to reach at least 36/40. I'm now farming t9 and t10 maps with no problems.
I have a budget of 3/4ex and would update some equip pieces. I also would update my skill setup. Could someone check my character and suggest me what to do next in order to reach Atziri in about 2 weeks?

PS: I've never done Atziri, could someone tell me what I need in terms of life and dps in order to kill it?
You need to set your character tab + profile both to public instead of private.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
"
scrooge999 wrote:
You need to set your character tab + profile both to public instead of private.

Done
"
Thrall1321 wrote:
Just got Merciless Labs done today, along with a Drillneck from Cadiro that I'm gonna use for the time being. Does the Deadeye tree change at all with a Drillneck (such as going for Powerful Precision over Far Shot), or should I still roll with Chain + Farshot?

Re-asking this since it kinda sorta got buried :/

I mean I'm sure the crit you get from Powerful Prec is great, but I am absolute crap with theory crafting builds.
"
Thrall1321 wrote:
"
Thrall1321 wrote:
Just got Merciless Labs done today, along with a Drillneck from Cadiro that I'm gonna use for the time being. Does the Deadeye tree change at all with a Drillneck (such as going for Powerful Precision over Far Shot), or should I still roll with Chain + Farshot?

Re-asking this since it kinda sorta got buried :/

I mean I'm sure the crit you get from Powerful Prec is great, but I am absolute crap with theory crafting builds.

No pierce + chain does not work.
Thanks man i followed u and my dps went form 6k to 40k due to ur guidance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info