[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Teragon wrote:
Hi guys is it worth to multimod this bow after regaling,even if hit shit mod

Not if it hits a semi-useless mod, no.

If you hit a good suffix (high crit chance or attackspeed) I would still not multimod, first because multimod is a suffix so the only desirable thing you can put on there after the Regal is flat physical damage; and second because you can get just as good a bow on Standard for 2 Exalted or less.

If you hit good physical damage (flat or hybrid) then we're talking.

scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
i must say on the first glance i am abit overwhelmed :D

that's my current gear, my plan was to Run La + Frenzy ( i know BR is better but i dont like the skill ) ( probably both are max 4-5l for now )

So which Acc Class should i take ? should i pick Vaal pact + Chaos cluster, because i run Voltatic?

Also should i buy a Cheap Drillneck or better with a Rare Quiver ( playing Psc ) and get the pierce nodes?
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Hi,

As a beginner I have a few question regarding a more lightning arrow oriented play style. As I prefer LA over TS, can I still use the skill tree progression as indicated in the build? Or.. do I need to make subtle changes?

As you say, the weapon of choice is a Harbinger, is this also true for a more Lightning oriented build with Blast Rain?

I got a belly of the beast armor from Kadiro, I wonder if its a good armor to use with this build?

A lot of questions, but as I am new to POE I got still a lot to figure out.

Ty!
- TS and LA can share the exact same tree and support gems. You can do whole map with LA and switch to TS before boss room, keeping the supports unchanged and it will be fine (well, WED -> added fire would net a bit more dmg with TS but the difference is small, also chain to another green support if you use chain).
- Regarding bow: yes, harbinger is still the best choice.
- Belly: lots of life but poor defenses. It's okayish if you don't have a better alternative.

@KillerKrug: LA voltaxic is quite strong with full pierce and poison, in which case drillneck is a good choice. You need the poison support however as you don't use snakebite, and you must focus on support that double dip to get the most of it: LA, GMP, Pierce, Void Manipulation, Poison, WED. If you don't focus on poison, a good rare quiver is just better.
Vaal Pact : I'm don't feel the need for it yet, at lvl 83, but I'm still in T8-T10 range of maps.
Which ascendency ? I don't know, I went scion and I run assassin/raider. I find the 10% chance to gain a frenzy on charge on kill unreliable. The % is too low. I use frenzy on 3L to maintain my charges, or blood rage.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Apr 17, 2016, 12:05:37 PM
"
KillerKrug wrote:
i must say on the first glance i am abit overwhelmed :D

that's my current gear, my plan was to Run La + Frenzy ( i know BR is better but i dont like the skill ) ( probably both are max 4-5l for now )

So which Acc Class should i take ? should i pick Vaal pact + Chaos cluster, because i run Voltatic?

Also should i buy a Cheap Drillneck or better with a Rare Quiver ( playing Psc ) and get the pierce nodes?

Read this guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1550827 for the offensive Voltaxic setup, this setup for a defensive approach https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1396515 or this one https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1621827. Read strength and weaknesses of each build, try to compare them and make a choice :)

This should also make your choice of Ascendancy Class easier.

Drillneck - No. Drillneck scales with pierce and you don't have any since you are using LA with chain and GMP.
Hey guys, i tried Uber and got totally rekt! Wanted to Ask if pure Phys it better than Ptl+Wed? Since Monsters seem to have a really high elementalresistance..

Also how to keep up Frenzy Charges at Atziri? Do i have to use Frenzy?
"
ddangreifer wrote:
Hey guys, i tried Uber and got totally rekt! Wanted to Ask if pure Phys it better than Ptl+Wed? Since Monsters seem to have a really high elementalresistance..

There is a lot to say about how to do Uber Atziri but yes: PTL + WED is not the optimal setup for Uber Atziri or any endgame content for that matter. ICS + AFD is better.

You cannot really keep frenzy charges up without frenzy in drawn out fights. This is why a lot of endgame builds do not rely on frenzy charges.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
ddangreifer wrote:

There is a lot to say about how to do Uber Atziri but yes: PTL + WED is not the optimal setup for Uber Atziri or any endgame content for that matter. ICS + AFD is better.

You cannot really keep frenzy charges up without frenzy in drawn out fights. This is why a lot of endgame builds do not rely on frenzy charges.

yes but frenzy offers just too much dmg to play without the charges, so id go with frenzy for splitphases as single target? is pretty hard to aim tho imo..

oh and is ics better than icd? im at 82%cc with power charges
"
ddangreifer wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
ddangreifer wrote:

yes but frenzy offers just too much dmg to play without the charges, so id go with frenzy for splitphases as single target? is pretty hard to aim tho imo..

oh and is ics better than icd? im at 82%cc with power charges

You won't have power charges either. It does not work in drawn out endgame game content :)

Heavy usage of frenzy charges is good for speed map-clearing or low-tier beginner / start league characters.

You may try using frenzy in splitphase. I would suggest using puncture (maybe with 6L chin sol in offhand) + Blast Rain.

Not saying it is impossible to do uber atziri with herald of thunder / ice + curse on hit + assassins mark + frenzy as single target skill but it is certainly not optimal. Herald of Ash > Assassins mark generator setup in endgame.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 17, 2016, 1:31:37 PM
Hey guys which tornado shot enchantment would be better you think? +1 projectile or 25% damage? I am leaning towards +1 projectile but not sure which one would be better :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info