[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I will check it out. Thank you!
Last edited by ru81k4 on Apr 16, 2016, 12:43:16 AM
The augmented skill tree link is broken? ''old version of the tree''

I ended up with this after regalling. What would you do next? Is it worth to craft can have multible crafted mods plus attack and flat phys and another prefix?
And what could the pDPS of it be if i did?
If you go strictly with regard to currency value multi-modding that bow isn't worth it. You should be able to buy bows with equal damage output and more crit or linked sockets for 2 Exalted or less.

pDPS is easy to calculate. A normal Harbinger (with quality) has 42 to 109 total physical damage. You can expect to add about 18 to 27 flat damage with a mastercraft, and get maybe 10% attack speed. Thus:

(151 + 45) / 2 * 2.68 (tyrannical) * 1.2 (base attack) * 1.1 = 346 physical damage per second.

Not bad at all, you can do high-tier maps with it. But as I said, bows in that range are not so expensive if you consider the missing crit chance.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Apr 16, 2016, 2:21:25 PM
"
Thrall1321 wrote:
Looked back a few pages and didnt see it brought up, but what are the thoughts of using the new Lightning Golem with this build?

I am new to PoE (started when the Perandus League came out), so I could be wrong, but AS and +Lightning Dmg sounds good for Tornado shot if you build it with the WED + PTL no? Or is there some kind of thing where you cant have more than 1 golem and Ice Golem (the little fuck) still outshines it with the Acc + Crit?

Posted this a few pages back but I guess nobody saw / had an answer for it, but the question(s) still stands :P

Also guessing it depends on the exact build and items you have, but still curious on peoples thoughts on the little guy
Last edited by Thrall1321 on Apr 16, 2016, 3:51:19 PM
Flat lightning damage is not very relevant since the build scales physical damage far higher through the tree. Attack speed is decent - BUT: if you go for any kind of crit-based attack, accuracy becomes very important and the added crit chance from Ice Golem is nice as well. So it's not that Lightning Golem wouldn't add anything but that Ice Golem will usually add more. Maybe not if you use Lioneye's Glare.

And no, you can't have more than one golem at a time per default.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
"
Thrall1321 wrote:
"
Thrall1321 wrote:
Looked back a few pages and didnt see it brought up, but what are the thoughts of using the new Lightning Golem with this build?

I am new to PoE (started when the Perandus League came out), so I could be wrong, but AS and +Lightning Dmg sounds good for Tornado shot if you build it with the WED + PTL no? Or is there some kind of thing where you cant have more than 1 golem and Ice Golem (the little fuck) still outshines it with the Acc + Crit?

Posted this a few pages back but I guess nobody saw / had an answer for it, but the question(s) still stands :P

Also guessing it depends on the exact build and items you have, but still curious on peoples thoughts on the little guy

really depends on your build and gear. i need the acc + crit from my golem
Gotcha, thanks fam
Hi guys is it worth to multimod this bow after regaling,even if hit shit mod

"
Is Eye of Chayula worth running if I do not have a Cast on Stunned setup?

Eye of Chayula is not worth running under any circumstances. Neither is Cast on Stun setup :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info