[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
federrock wrote:
Hey thank you for this wonderfull guide.
Could you please update the windripper skill trees?
I want to switch to windripper but iam not sure how i should change the skill points.

why not voltaxic ?. windripper is "meh"
voltaxic = small tooltip dps, better "feel" - more ias//chaos damage is "best" : no reflect//lower resist thats why u cant brick maps with voltaxic.
phys is kinda good for endgame. decently crafted bow outdps voltaxic, but the downside is that with absurdly high dps (i had 80k la fullbuffed) u can easily oneshot urself with high hp reflect rare surrounded by huge mob pack.

windripper is somewhere in the middle without anything "strong"
only 1 reason to go winderipper could be mf, otherwise phys//voltaxic is just better
Last edited by soilwork3r on Apr 12, 2016, 7:26:23 AM
"
kisiel15 wrote:
Fast qestion,
i'm using Drillneck version, and i bought corupted drillneck with +1 arrow, but 10% for pierce from normal drilnneck wont be better? Im angry for myself because i didnt check that before i bought that.

Can tell me anyone?
i play pierce TS and dont have much issues with reflect. i do have to play carefully, though, but my flasks,shadows and dusk gloves, vaal grace and my ascendency help a lot. i went for "quartz infusion" and "avatar of the chase", greatly increasing my survivability.

equip:

i run vaal pact btw, leech from equip is sufficient enough that i dont need to take any additional leech nodes. i also have enough manaleech that i dont need any nodes of that, too. if i feel like it, i run an atziris flask for T13+ reflect maps. but usually i drop a flask for divination destillate for more MF and vaal grace for vaal haste for any yellow map until T13.
i'm at 4.2k life and 40-70k TS damage, frenzy went at 110k as i last checked it (full buffed of course)

i need to upgrade my ammy, need life on that, but i needed 60 int so i dont have to take those nodes in the tree but besides that my equip is pretty decent. a 6L bow would be icing on the cake, as would be more % ele dmg, att. speed, flat physical etc, but i dont have stacks of exalted flying around anymore. once this league wents to standard, i will have around 1k life more and nearly 2x the dps with my old gear
Last edited by Nikkaj on Apr 12, 2016, 10:26:21 AM
"
kisiel15 wrote:
"
kisiel15 wrote:
Fast qestion,
i'm using Drillneck version, and i bought corupted drillneck with +1 arrow, but 10% for pierce from normal drilnneck wont be better? Im angry for myself because i didnt check that before i bought that.

Can tell me anyone?

you can compensate that by taking the additional 1-2 pierce nodes in the skilltree or an additional poachers aim. i'm currently at 105% pierce chance with poachers aim jewel, 3 pierce nodes, pierce sup. gem and drillneck.
Last edited by Nikkaj on Apr 12, 2016, 9:32:51 AM
"
kisiel15 wrote:
"
kisiel15 wrote:
Fast qestion,

Can tell me anyone?

+1 Arrow is way better.

Pierce gem gives 50%
Scion Deadeye gives 50%
Passives give 50%.
Pick a combination for 100% pierce :) Remember pierce is capped at 100%. There is no difference between having 170% pierce and 100%.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 12, 2016, 9:52:51 AM
Hey, i am thinking about corrputing my gems if they hit 20/20. Is this recommended for higher lvl or maybe too risky?
I usually corrupt level 20 gems if a) I don't desperately need that level 20 gem for my character b) level 21-23 adds a fair amount of value to the gem. There are gems which profit a lot from an additional level (basically those where base damage increases substantially, like Flame Totem or Discharge) and some which don't (like Weapon Elemental Damage, Added Fire Damage).
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Apr 13, 2016, 4:31:17 AM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey, i am thinking about corrputing my gems if they hit 20/20. Is this recommended for higher lvl or maybe too risky?

You should always corrupt a gem unless you do not gain anything from a lvl 21 gem or the increased quality compared to a quality loss. You can lose up to 10% quality and gain only 3%.

So for instance you should not corrupt blood rage since lvl 21 does not matter at all and 3% also does not matter. You should not corrupt herald of ash since lvl 21 does not help you and the 3% quality does not do anything either compared to the risk of losing 10%.

So you should corrupt almost all gems. At least all attack gems / support gems on attacks.
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

allways level your 2 most importent gems (or the most valuable) in multiples in your 2nd weapon slots. for example: currently i level 3x TS and 3x empower in my 2nd weaopnslots. as soons as they hit 20/20, i corrupt them, sell the trash for some chaos and start all over again. once you hit that lvl 4 empower or your 2nd 21/20 TS (because i wanna keep the 1st 21/20 for myself), you start making huge profit for basicly nothing than your playtime you are allready investing. for the exalts you made there you can simply buy a couple of 21/20 // 20/23 gems you need and just level gems you wanna sell or need for twinks
"
Hello, thanks for the useful guide!

You said that Deadeye is the standard Ascendancy class for Tornado Shot, but if I use a pierce build with Drillneck how will it stack with Tornado Shot and the +1 chain granted by the Deadeye node Ricochet?
If I understand correctly the projectile should pierce but not chain, or am I missing something?

Would it be better to take Powerful Precision so to get 100% Critical Chance because of the 100% pierce?

I also have a question about Eye of Chayula. Would you run it?

Great qestion, i wanted to ask same, how that +1 chain it's working with TS? And how "Far shot" is working at all? Im not very good in knowles game mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info