[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I just started to use TS. Was usin LA and for rares BA. but wont use them anymore...
I have ppad but didnt try to test it with FA.

So i get rid of LA and BA. Dont use Blade vortex either.... damn im waisting alot of space...

Well im using a CWDT combo for curse and def... thought that was enough for now...

Would u say im map ready after makin these changes? Maybe ill get lucky and find something sick while clearing act4.
"
scrooge999 wrote:
"
Krorkus wrote:
I just got a 5 link chest piece which sucks but i wanted that link to boost my TS. I come up to 5k dps atm which isnt bad compared to what i fight againt. I clear fast and dont die. When i look up other builds like mine i see u all with +100k dps. Now i know my gear isnt even close to being great but i get the feeling that my dps should be much higher. So id like to ask for someone to look at my stuff and tell me if i need to make some big changes in my gear before starting maps or if its ok to begin with.

In addition to what slickepinnen said (though I prefer Herald of Ashes to Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit) there are four pieces of gear you definitely want to replace. The first three are your belt, amulet and prismatic ring which give you very little (though I understand if you want to add some quantity and quality but it will lower your defense and damage). The fourth one is your bow. If I assume correctly that your build relies on critical strikes then the low base crit chance of your bow is really hurting your damage (a Harbinger can have 7.5% without additional crit chance and go up to over 9%). Since you're on Standard and don't have currency you can shoot me a message @scroogeranger and I'll give you a better one for free if I'm online.

Also a movement skill like Blink Arrow (+ Faster Attacks + Faster Projectiles) is nice to have as well and a life-saver when opening strongboxes.

I switched a bunch to find better gear. Hasent worked so good though. Ive been looking for a new bow for a while now. Cant find any and buying is so not doable.

I got myself a blink arrow gem but was waiting for the next upgrade on gear to roll the right sockets. Im not having problems with boxes yet. I place my decoy totem, click and rund out of the spawned packs.

If u dont have a problem with givin me a bow then id really be thankfull for that. Its gonna have to w8 a few days since im working outwards.
Hi, have used this build (with some changes ...) for a long time - only problem I had from time to time was reflect or damage-spikes that 1-shot me.
So I wanted to stay a bit more safer and changed some items I was using. Dropped my Eva-Chest for a leg. Lightning-Coil and the Rat's Nest for a rare Helmet with life and Res. Cause I was doing enough damage to 1-shot the most mobs I dropped Hatred and Herald of Ash as well and took Purity of Lightning (interacts perfect with the Lightning Coil and against Ele-reflect cause I'm using phys-to-Lightn.-Gem) and Grace (liked the extra-evasion).
Now I'm on my way to level 95 and mapping feels safer than before.

Here my current gear (~5.700 life, 75k Tornado-Shot [with 5 Frenzy], 95% Crit-chance, 75/75/79 Res):

And here my tree (dropped some Frenzy-notes and took more Crit and Jewels):

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0GIwguCIkNjQ-rES8WvxeWGYoZjiF2I9Mj9iSLJP0mlS5TMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTdMN9Q51DpCQzFHfkp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtaGluvXWhfsGHiYqxlTWegbIxvnnBSdO11y3X9dvd3B3rvexR9dX8CfyuDCYRvhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2Sjb-PYJAKlQWXBprxm42btZyknaqgn6Gko4qm4KfUtUi3trvjvTa-p8DjwTPDM8M6xKLHncpKyqnTb9N-1CPUQtnG2sHdqOHb45_nVOmY6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968bP3PfzF_rr-yP_e

Last edited by el_Nino_69 on Apr 11, 2016, 6:55:38 AM
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
Hi, have used this build (with some changes ...) for a long time - only problem I had from time to time was reflect or damage-spikes that 1-shot me.
So I wanted to stay a bit more safer and changed some items I was using. Dropped my Eva-Chest for a leg. Lightning-Coil and the Rat's Nest for a rare Helmet with life and Res. Cause I was doing enough damage to 1-shot the most mobs I dropped Hatred and Herald of Ash as well and took Purity of Lightning (interacts perfect with the Lightning Coil and against Ele-reflect cause I'm using phys-to-Lightn.-Gem) and Grace (liked the extra-evasion).

Here my current gear (~5.700 life, 75k Tornado-Shot [with 5 Frenzy], 95% Crit-chance, 75/75/79 Res):

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0GIwguCIkNjQ-rES8WvxeWGYoZjiF2I9Mj9iSLJP0mlS5TMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTdMN9Q51DpCQzFHfkp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtaGluvXWhfsGHiYqxlTWegbIxvnnBSdO11y3X9dvd3B3rvexR9dX8CfyuDCYRvhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2Sjb-PYJAKlQWXBprxm42btZyknaqgn6Gko4qm4KfUtUi3trvjvTa-p8DjwTPDM8M6xKLHncpKyqnTb9N-1CPUQtnG2sHdqOHb45_nVOmY6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968bP3PfzF_rr-yP_e

If you want to push for 100 you can go for an even safer setup.
Inspect my Perandus character for inspiration :)

My character can kill all content including Vaal Temple, Core Malachai, Twin T15 and Über Atziri.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 11, 2016, 8:52:07 AM
Also I just wanted to share I just yolo-exalted my bow and got hybrid roll.

:D :D :D :D #1 on Perandus xD
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:

If you want to push for 100 you can go for an even safer setup.
Inspect my Perandus character for inspiration :)

My character can kill all content including Vaal Temple, Core Malachai, Twin T15 and Über Atziri.

Thanks Frankenberry! Took a look at you're ranger - I was thinking I had high life but this passing to the Scion-life-wheel looks very interesting. Will think about it.

And gratz to your bow! My yolo-Ex hit the T1 lightning-damage ...
Have fun
hey guys,

what do you think ? what should i upgrade next ?
would appreciate if somebody will have a look and share some advice =)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0WvxeWGY4hdiPTI_Yk_SaVLlMwcTB8MfoylDY9N0w31DnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1T-VUtVhVoaW69daGHiYqxlTWyMbWxwUnTtdct1_Xb3eOt673sUfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nko2_j2CUuJUFmvGbjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1LVIu-O9Nr3mvqe_1cEzwzPEosedyqnNmNNv037UI9RC2cbawd2o4dvjn-cK51TndOjW6ZjqYusU7T_tg-969z35Y_zF_rr-yP_e

greetings
"
hekkktorr wrote:
hey guys,

what do you think ? what should i upgrade next ?
would appreciate if somebody will have a look and share some advice =)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0WvxeWGY4hdiPTI_Yk_SaVLlMwcTB8MfoylDY9N0w31DnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1T-VUtVhVoaW69daGHiYqxlTWyMbWxwUnTtdct1_Xb3eOt673sUfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nko2_j2CUuJUFmvGbjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1LVIu-O9Nr3mvqe_1cEzwzPEosedyqnNmNNv037UI9RC2cbawd2o4dvjn-cK51TndOjW6ZjqYusU7T_tg-969z35Y_zF_rr-yP_e

greetings

Passives looks fine but if you do not want to utilize Revenge of the hunted anytime soon I suggest making a different route to shadow like this:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0RLxa_F5YZjiF2I9Mj9iT9JpUuUzBxMHwx-jKUNj03TDfUOdQ6Qj7PQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1O7VP5VS1WFWhpbr11oYeJirGVNbIxwUnTtdct1_Xb3eOt673sUfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nko2_j2CQCpS4lQWa8ZuNnaqgn6Gkpcum4KfUtMW1SLvjvTa95r6nv9XBM8LswzPEosedyqnNmNNv037UI9RC2cbawd2o4dvjn-cK51TpmOpi62PtP-2D73r3Pflj_MX-uv7I_94=

Again this is only if you do not want to make use of Revenge of the Hunted.

Gear:

I would:
A) remove attack speed enchant from bow and instead use crit chance enchant.
B) Get a rustic sash belt with Life, res and room for weapon elemental damage.
C) New amulet. Your goal on an amulet is have 0 resists on it. Life + crit chance + crit multi + flat phys roll. Your prio is flat phys + crit multi and either life or crit chance (you can enchant the other with Elreon. So if you get one with life enchant crit chance and visa versa).
D) Get a good defensive resistance ring so you can remove your 2 passive points in all res.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 11, 2016, 6:27:17 PM
Hey thank you for this wonderfull guide.
Could you please update the windripper skill trees?
I want to switch to windripper but iam not sure how i should change the skill points.
Fast qestion,
i'm using Drillneck version, and i bought corupted drillneck with +1 arrow, but 10% for pierce from normal drilnneck wont be better? Im angry for myself because i didnt check that before i bought that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info