[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Thanks for the response, exactly what I needed.

"

That's a very nice bow. If you have the currency you can Multimod it with level 8 Elreon, but you need to be aware that You've got 2 prefixes and 1 suffix already there. Multimod takes up one of the remaining suffix spots, so with multimod you can craft the flat physical, and either attack speed OR crit chance.

Generally you can find other players who are sharing master runs in /Global 820. Otherwise it's just doing dailies and hoping to see them while mapping.

Didn't realize there where specific global channels, that should help a bunch.

Also didn't realize that Elreon meta-mod didn't count as one of the 6 allowed affixes. My plan was to add flat physical and crit, and I figured that would be all 6. I guess I'll still do that, and then figure out what random prefix I can add in the last spot. Either way, this feels like the biggest way to up my DPS for the higher maps.

"

Sadly no, it's all random. Just gotta keep grinding it and hope for the best.

Cool, I'll try and run it a bunch next time I see a fast layout, then. Probably work on my boots and gloves first, just because I think the helm will take forever, and it's probably not even my final helm anyway.
"
Banach wrote:

Didn't realize there where specific global channels, that should help a bunch.

Also didn't realize that Elreon meta-mod didn't count as one of the 6 allowed affixes. My plan was to add flat physical and crit, and I figured that would be all 6. I guess I'll still do that, and then figure out what random prefix I can add in the last spot. Either way, this feels like the biggest way to up my DPS for the higher maps.

It does count as one of the affixes. As I said above, it uses a suffix spot. Your current bow has 2 prefix and 1 suffix on it. Add the multimod and you have 2 pre and 2 suf. Meaning you could craft 1 pre (flat physical) and 1 suffix (crit chance or attack speed).

Global 820 is a community created channel. The game will put you in Global 1 by default. 820 was created by forumers as a place to gather in game and help each other.
I see, don't know how I missed it in your first reply.

Thanks a bunch for the help, looking forward to getting Elreon leveled.
I'm going to multicraft my bow, which one is better as suffix, atk speed or crit chance?
IGN: TasKitas
"
TasKitas wrote:
I'm going to multicraft my bow, which one is better as suffix, atk speed or crit chance?

Unless you have a 6L chest I would not mastercraft it at all. I would buy 6 x Bowyer's Dream, roll until you hit merciless again on your 6L and craft from there (remember Haku can remove shitty suffixes).
Spoiler
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
TasKitas wrote:

Unless you have a 6L chest I would not mastercraft it at all. I would buy 6 x Bowyer's Dream, roll until you hit merciless again on your 6L and craft from there (remember Haku can remove shitty suffixes).

Thanks for advice, will do it this way.
IGN: TasKitas
does anyone have advice for deadeye ranger using drillneck...not sure if i should go +1 chain or PP
"
MEDOEYDAMAGE wrote:
does anyone have advice for deadeye ranger using drillneck...not sure if i should go +1 chain or PP

If you go for Drillneck you want 100% pierce chance. But projectiles that pierce can't chain so the +1 chain passive would be wasted.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Hey,

today i just found this one

(ilvl 71)

Not sure if to craft it (I am not very luck at crafting) or to sell it?
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Apr 9, 2016, 6:03:06 AM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

today i just found this one

(ilvl 71)

Not sure if to craft it (I am not very luck at crafting) or to sell it?

Not good for a phys build. Good for +2/+1 caustic arrow builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info