[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

This build is the shit! Man, first post just to say good work! Wish I as a new player had the means for some of the uniques.
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
indirect wrote:
"
Jakub19911 wrote:
yes indirect, second ring is better, because have adds. psych dmg and better accuracy rating :) you dont need items with wed for this build

Well I need something, because my DPS can't get above 14k.

dont forget alot of damage comes from Gem's that have benefit from quality like tornado,faster attack,pierce,GMP,puntcure,Hoa,Hot

Almost all of my gems are 20%, I think I just can't hit better DPS without a new bow.

Spoiler

But I just don't have the currency income to get a new bow, because the next step up is 70-250 ex. :(
"
indirect wrote:
But I just don't have the currency income to get a new bow, because the next step up is 70-250 ex. :(

But that bow is more tan decent. An improvement would be something too extreme (hence the price), imo. Also, paper DPS with TS can be very tricky. Remember you are covering almost the entire screen with arrows, all the time. Plus two herald procs. So in reality you are dealing waaay more damage.
I run with 12-13k DPS TS, and I melt even mobs that weren't sharing the screen with me. Even on top tier maps (haven't tried Uber though).
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
"
Jakub19911 wrote:
snekox if you have some expiriens with doing atziri, probably you ll able to do atziri but it was verry hard, (low hp, bad gear)

I know that my gear isin't perfect but i would not say that its totaly bad..
finally i crafted decent bow.... :) i spend 400 alts for this bow

have crafted this yesterday
last bow have the same dps but only 7.5% crit was a big push

crit rings can push you too

and if you look here
http://poe.trade/search/oimonanowanano
you can find easy a upgrade for under 20ex
Last edited by kelandi on May 27, 2015, 11:37:34 AM
"
scabre89 wrote:
"
indirect wrote:

But that bow is more tan decent. An improvement would be something too extreme (hence the price), imo. Also, paper DPS with TS can be very tricky. Remember you are covering almost the entire screen with arrows, all the time. Plus two herald procs. So in reality you are dealing waaay more damage.
I run with 12-13k DPS TS, and I melt even mobs that weren't sharing the screen with me. Even on top tier maps (haven't tried Uber though).

Well my issue isn't 78s, it's Atziri. I can kill the first boss (vaals) generally with only one death (GENERALLY) second boss I'll die 2-3 times most of the time, and Atziri I can't even tickle her pickle. That's my issue

I crafted that bow awhile ago, and I'm working on a new one - but good god getting a lot of granite flasks at the same time is a pain

Also I just got...

(I know, terrible regal...)
Would it be worth it to master craft it?
Last edited by indirect on May 27, 2015, 5:00:04 PM
"
indirect wrote:
"
scabre89 wrote:
"
indirect wrote:

Well my issue isn't 78s, it's Atziri. I can kill the first boss (vaals) generally with only one death (GENERALLY) second boss I'll die 2-3 times most of the time, and Atziri I can't even tickle her pickle. That's my issue

I crafted that bow awhile ago, and I'm working on a new one - but good god getting a lot of granite flasks at the same time is a pain

Also I just got...

(I know, terrible regal...)
Would it be worth it to master craft it?

really bad craft, you have two suffix mods
Not worth. 2 suffixes already and Elreon is also a suffix, so you won't be able to add crit chance or attack speed.
Either just add flat physical to get a very average bow, or scour.

@kelandi & Jakub19911: very nice bows, gz!
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I don't suppose there is a colourblind friendly version of this guide is there? real hard to tell yellow from green skill points :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info