[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

No there isn't.
It has been asked many times.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Not worth. 2 suffixes already and Elreon is also a suffix, so you won't be able to add crit chance or attack speed.
Either just add flat physical to get a very average bow, or scour.

@kelandi & Jakub19911: very nice bows, gz!

So how rare is it to get Tyranical by itself without a shitty suffix on it?
Less than 1/1000 typically. Some lucky players report ~500 alts to get their tyrannical with good regal.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Wow. I don't think I've ever read a more detailed char guide.

Played this game in beta, but I've never played a ranged character. Looking for something that I not only haven't done before, but isn't so damned unique specific (IMO unique's harm this game).

Great guide, I'm starting a new Ranger tomorrow. I've got a decent gear pool to draw from, but no bows so this should be fun.

"
10) Help other players, you were also a new player at some point. Don't be a dick. Thank you.

And true. I hate a lot of the snarkiness that permeates these forums/game. What comes around, goes around. What goes around, comes around.

Thanks again for the guide. Stuff like this is what helps make POE fun, even after all this time.
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
Guys i need advice, what´s better this quiver, which i am using now or i would like buy drilneck ?

my quiver:
"
Jakub19911 wrote:
Guys i need advice, what´s better this quiver, which i am using now or i would like buy drilneck ?

my quiver:

I think your Quiver is just fine if you're not linking Pierce to TS.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Jakub19911 wrote:

my quiver:

I use a similar quiver (wish I had the balls to Vaal it, lol) and I don't do Pierce->TS nor do I have the Piercing Shots cluster and I net about the same DPS.
"
Less than 1/1000 typically. Some lucky players report ~500 alts to get their tyrannical with good regal.

sry but that is just wrong oO
have you ever crafted yourself? the chance is currently around 1/1200 * 1/2 to have a suffix
so it's worth several ex for sure
by less than 1/1000, I was saying you have less than 1 chance over 1000 to get your tyrannical roll. And 1/1200 < 1/1000 afaik ;-). Well 1 / 2400 is much lower, you're right on that.

I didn't have the right numbers in mind as indeed, I never had to craft, was lucky enough to drop a very good bow in 1.0. But I had an idea of the odds and my number is not so much off, don't you agree?

Just wanted to say thanks to a gread guide, even i played something similar before i read this.

Gear:

Ist so much fun with the high movespeed and the insane damage.
The only problem i have is killing myself with 1-shot reflect.
I just toned down accuracy and upped live for solving this and now ist working really well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info