[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
mirko92 wrote:

up

what about the ranger and tornado shot in next update (awakening)

too much nerfed? not viable? anyone have a response for me?

I ran this build in the last league, & enjoyed it, I'm currently trying it in the beta, & so far it still works well, I'm only level 45 atm tho & using split arrow instead of TS, split is insane now, at just level 13 gem it fires 8 arrows, so no real need for gmp/lmp with it, not sure whether to use pierce or chain instead now, I dont have enough links to try them atm.

The passive tree hasnt changed much in so far as I've got, small change round the king of the hill area.

Also using frenzy for single target instead of puncture.
Last edited by Karathez on May 26, 2015, 1:00:06 AM
Mayby we can add iron reflexes with ondar on next patch since they gonna rework armor dmg reduction.I think its gonna work well we will see ...
Can someone explain to me why...

Gives me less DPS tooltip than

? Shouldn't 36WED outweight 5-7 Phys...
yes indirect, second ring is better, because have adds. psych dmg and better accuracy rating :) you dont need items with wed for this build
"
Jakub19911 wrote:
yes indirect, second ring is better, because have adds. psych dmg and better accuracy rating :) you dont need items with wed for this build

Well I need something, because my DPS can't get above 14k.
"
Jakub19911 wrote:

Well I always thought WED is pretty good with Hatred conversion (and Physical to Lightning Gem) in addition to our buffs right?

Mine for reference
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
indirect wrote:
"
Jakub19911 wrote:

I got to the almost 13k DPS mark a month ago or so. With Vaal Haste and Promise it gets higher of course, but it seems like a good enough amount. Don't really know how to boost it, maybe with Diamond rings and a better bow?

Spoiler

My skill tree is pretty similar to the OP's.
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
"
indirect wrote:
"
Jakub19911 wrote:

dont forget alot of damage comes from Gem's that have benefit from quality like tornado,faster attack,pierce,GMP,puntcure,Hoa,Hot
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 27, 2015, 4:27:41 AM
Hey would i be able to do normal atziri with this gear ?

Dont mind that item rarity gem is in the tornado shot combo i just put it when i do maps.

Hp is : 3816
snekox if you have some expiriens with doing atziri, probably you ll able to do atziri but it was verry hard, (low hp, bad gear)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info