[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey what curse is better to use when mapping ? . assasin's mark or warlords mark ?
Assassin's Mark by miles.
Leech issues must be solved on gear. You cannot rely on a curse for leech when monsters can be immune to curses, if not map mod.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
And what do you think of this combo . Split arrow -> curse on hit -> Pierce -> assasin's mark ?
That works, but at this point I'd rather use Assassin's Mark/Fast Cast. It saves two links for other utilities like blink arrow or smoke mine, but it also costs more mana.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
With the upcoming nerf to cwdt -> enduring cry, I've decided to use the following 6L setup to build all 3 types of charges:

Frenzy -> GMP -> Chain -> Powercharge on Crit -> Curse on Hit -> Warlord's Mark

So far, this really helps build all charges really fast, and easy to maintain.

I know it's a bit of a damage nerf compared to using Assassin's Mark, but I don't really miss the extra damage so far.

What do you guys think?
hi all

question:

what about the ranger and tornado shot in next update (awakening)

too much nerfed? not viable? anyone have a response for me?
Read the few previous pages, you'll get your answer.
[Removed by Support]

hi all

question:

Last edited by Jared_GGG on May 25, 2015, 3:26:02 PM
There's a good reason why I told you to read the few previous pages, because Neversink did post a report of his actual experience in beta. But since you're lazy... and rude in addition, I don't see the need to help your further.

edit: fixed a few typos
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on May 25, 2015, 6:36:44 PM

up

Last edited by mirko92 on May 25, 2015, 4:54:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info