[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
lodadilo wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks to a gread guide, even i played something similar before i read this.

Gear:

Ist so much fun with the high movespeed and the insane damage.
The only problem i have is killing myself with 1-shot reflect.
I just toned down accuracy and upped live for solving this and now ist working really well.

looking at your gear, you should have average dps but INSANE life. i'm guessing you'll hit 5k by lvl 80+ without a problem. just use a cwdt setup and you can laugh at reflect packs.
need advice on a bow and how much will improve my dps in the 1month race(don't have 2 much currency and all alts whent on a few 77-79bows with no luck), at this moment use chin sol is ok bow doing 76-78maps with not much problem still die from time 2 time at bosses because u need a close fire shoots with chin sol, with auras my dps with gmp and auras up is 8.2k.

Items
Spoiler

if I get lucky with a bow and 5l i'll use kaom hart, I know I need the cwdt set up but item and get collors is a problem(plus trying 2 play self found only thing I bought was the atziri flask because was damm cheap at 3c perfect roll)
Thank you im new to the game and the opened the door for me..
I'm level 74 as of 5/30/2015

and I've hit a "plateau" on my dps.

this gear setup:

[hard to colors on equipment so I haven't been able to run e-cry/molten shell/cwdt etc]

UNBUFFED: 5.7k
BUFFED: 9.3k [idk about frenzy, probably around 10k]

I'm stumped because I don't have enough currencies to buy anymore upgrades for this char, what should I change in my build to overall up my dps?

My res is around 74/108/127/-54

Help, please and thank you! :)
Last edited by Prevote on May 30, 2015, 5:07:05 AM
"
Prevote wrote:

this gear setup:

[hard to colors on equipment so I haven't been able to run e-cry/molten shell/cwdt etc]

I'm stumped because I don't have enough currencies to buy anymore upgrades for this char, what should I change in my build to overall up my dps?

try a drillneck, you'll get a significant increase from "piercing" on Tornado shot... and I dont like that bow that much but I guess it's ok xD
"
blentz wrote:
"
Prevote wrote:

this gear setup:

try a drillneck, you'll get a significant increase from "piercing" on Tornado shot... and I dont like that bow that much but I guess it's ok xD

It's hard to get a decent harbinger bow when you're totally out of currencies DXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

also relates to why I can't get drillneck either...

rip me
@Prevote:

- upgrade your amulet for crit mutliplier. There's a good one for 7c listed on poe.trade.
- similarly, you'd want crit multi on quiver, but the damage up is less sure because you already have two nice dps affixes on yours (flat & attack speed). You have plenty of choice for very cheap.
- Belt upgrades are sensibly more expensive, but still doable.
- you can craft flat physical on dread knot ring.
- remove that pierce from your puncture setup and put increase crit chance instead.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on May 30, 2015, 6:49:50 AM
hi,

upgraded my bow(found it in my stash)
Spoiler

LvL80 3650 hp, 89% Chance to hit, 62,8% crit chance, 377% crit multi, resis 75 75 83 -60 4%LL 3%ML
unbuffed:
TS 8548,6 tooltip dps
Puncture 16485,4 tooltip dps

with auras: hatred,HoA,HoI
TS 12232,2 tooltip dps
Puncture 23507,2 tooltip dps

tree

old bow if someone is interested
Last edited by MrZimz on May 30, 2015, 6:58:12 AM
Remove Ballistic Mastery and the 15% stun recovery node and take fury bolt instead, so much better.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Btw Prevote your boots are armour based so u can easily chrome rrrr for endurning cry, cwdt etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info