<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Bump
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Hey my name is Marc and iam 24 years Old .Iam living in germany and studying social works at the moment. Since the start of my poe carrer i was a member of the guild execute and enjoyed it but sadly the guild feltl apart in the past (2x leaders stopped playing etc).
At the moment iam playing exclusively torment league and reached so far lvl 95+.before that i played rampage as a windripper mf built.
As noted before i would like to join the guild because my one felt apart and i like to have the oppertunity to chatt with exped players, Talk about built ideas or simple nonsense and do map rotations.
Not sure about the contribution part....think really less ppl did ppl somethinh important for the game. I could writte the usual things now but dont feel like it.
Have fun
Last edited by peyfuz on Jan 27, 2015, 10:22:45 AM
Hello,
I am 88 lvl Scion, playing coc now, i was playing on Ambush league, about 2-3 weeks ago i started on Torment.
I want to join your guild if i may :) My IGN: Mrs_One_Two
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, my name is Dan , i am 17 years old from Romania . My main character is level 92 and have a few 80 +. I have been palying poe since domination almost every day .I would like to join this guild becouse i got bored of only solo play and would like to have some other persons to talk with .I contribuied to ggg with a lot of purchase and i am activly helping out the community with whatever i can . My IGN is Riftero

~~~~~~~~~~~~
x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info