<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

x
Hey,

I'm a college senior from VA. I would like to join your guild to have people to map with, discuss racing strats, maybe try to theorycraft a few builds here and there, do some new league related stuff (making currency, 8/8s, atziri/uber, mfing, masters, crafting, etc) and discussing anything about the general state of the game :D (maybe you guys could even get me into HC/PvP lol). Contributions? Well, I convinced a ton of my friends IRL to give the game a shot, and I do intend to buy a supporter pack when I get the chance. As for my forum participation... I'm a bit flippant when it comes to the forums, I don't seriously troll or inflame people but I do enjoy a good donger on occasion. Shoot me a PM

IGN: CabooseDog
Last edited by CabooseDog on Feb 1, 2015, 3:44:46 AM
~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
x
up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
x
I'm RedHexLegend, a level 87 quad-curser on Bloodlines.
I'm looking for some high level map groups to support.
Having fun!
2 year veteran. Leveled many characters in hardcore.
"
TealDoom wrote:
I'm RedHexLegend, a level 87 quad-curser on Bloodlines.
I'm looking for some high level map groups to support.
Having fun!
2 year veteran. Leveled many characters in hardcore.

You could leave my guild before you start hopping but anyways good luck
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info