<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

quantity
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
quality
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Hey,

I am from Michigan. I play in Standard, HC, Rampage, and Beyond. I go through builds like crazy. The last two guilds I was in was not filled with experienced players. I need a guild that groups, is active, knows the game (builds, what items are worth, currency exchange rates, etc), and that plays in each league. My IGN is: GangstaDrogo

Thanks
Hello!
My name is Tobias and i am from Sweden. I havent played the game for that long but started playing in ambush league and now this is the only game i play. Im looking for a guild to do maps and just have fun with. My highest lvl character is lvl 82 on rampage league.
IGN: Nesif
Hello,

Older (47) gamer here who retired early and I pretty much play POE as my only hobby. Used to play with the wife but she has quit playing POE, so playing entirely solo for the last 6 months or so. While solo play has its positives it does get kind of stale.

I have been thinking of joining a guild for a while but haven't really found anything. However, lately I have been watching some YouTube videos by one of your members and decided to look you guys up.

I play primarily softcore new leagues but dabble in Standard now and again. Not very good at theorycrafting and probably not the best player around but I am pretty persistent and enjoy the game immensely. Met my initial goal of this league and got my five challenges completed. Would like to get the masters maxed but that may take a while.

As for my contributions towards Path of Exile, since my theorycrafting sucks I guess most of my contribution has been monetary. I frequent the forums (and am sometimes impatient with some of the trolls).

Well, thanks for your consideration.

~~~~~~ Last checked ~~~~~~~~

over
quantity
Heya,

Gamer from New York. I've been playing Poe for about a year. Before that I've played WOW, all the Diablos, and other games. I am on POE quite a bit and the only other game I play is Hearthstone every now and then. Currently have a lvl 87 Duelist in Rampage. I want to join a more mature, knowledgable, strategic, theorycrafting/tweaking guild. I really enjoy tweaking builds that are already established but have room for certain optimizations. I often contribute to forums in build posts I am currently doing and interested in. My goal is to always make it to high tier end game, that being currently to be able to take down Uber Atziri and to always finish a build. Map with like minded players that aren't just trying to rush haphazardly.

I would like to contribute with thoughtful discussion/strategy/ideas and also resource-wise if it happens to be a good fit.

My IGN is Rain_Walker.

Thanks.
Last edited by godflow on Sep 27, 2014, 2:37:21 PM
Hello

young frenchy here, 21 y/o, TIME GMT+1 . I've been playing for over a year now, don't remember exactly how much (right after domination/nemesis start)

Playing POE allmost everyday since LoL community makes me sick ... I'm currently in a kind of 'family' guild, but time's going and I don't feel really good there anymore, the GM is being a total ass, people are always spamming with "[insertbaditemhere] omg such OPIENESS ATZIRI HERE I COME" or not speaking at all etc... thus I'd like to join a guild that can help me to push my will of knowledge about this great game and that can help me to optimize my builds toward (at least) lvl 90-95, with friendly and minded people :)

I'm a bit lacking of imagination sometimes so I often follow a "community-proven" build but also enjoy to modify it a bit to my conveniance.
2 of my 3 main builds atm are coming from 2 of your members (uuuuuuuh fanboy >:) ), and since I really enjoy playing them I'd like to contribute with feedback/possible upgrades. Anyway I like to spend time with people mapping or farming (I'm a terrible farmer, proof with my 2-days-non-stop-dominus-farm run) and also spend a correct amount of time power-leveling friends/guildies/randoms

My current objective is to manage to kill Atziri without dying once (currently grinding up a ranger, doing dom runs with ele buzzsaw or spamming maps with Mjollner)

My current "endgame" goal is to share a "community-proven" build that can be achieved by any average player, that can kill atziri and run 78 maps.

Thanks for your time

My IGN is Wasp_Jap // Tohmlebogoss // Yanipirino
11211 never forgetti
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info