Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Bumpy road
hey my name is edgars and im 20 years old i wanna join guild becuz why not? playing alone is kinda sad and booring inspirations? well the game is fkin awesome that should be enough of inspiration im playing beyond btw if you guys are playing it too please invite

InfernalSoulTaker my ign
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hello, My name is Grady and I am from Alabama. I am a college student so my on time is very varied and not set, but I do try and get on at least for a little bit each day. I am double major in math and education, and wish to eventually achieve a doctorate in mathematics and teach at a college level.

I want to join Prosperity because from talking with members, it seems like a very enjoyable community to be a part of, and playing any game alone can get boring fast. This is the reason I have left game after game because I could never find an enjoyable community.

What I like to do in Path of Exile is try out all kinds of different builds. Right now though I am trying to find an established build that I can use to run content to help fund my weird obsession. I hope to eventually find a weird build that works extremely well that I can write up and share with the community.

While I know I am not a huge forum participant this is from a bad of habit of being somewhat of a loner.I talk to people all the time in game, but have never really understood how to get active in the forums.

My IGN is MortiferDec. Please contact me if you have any more questions.
Last edited by Darksparkru2 on Oct 3, 2014, 9:02:09 PM
Leaving recruitment to I_NO. I'll be busy for a few weeks.

Bumping because she got probation once again lol
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info