<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

This is a place for the exceptional to converge. A place for the best, and only the best.

We have a teamspeak server for whenever required.

While we may be hardcore gamers, it's definitely a casual style guild. Nothing too fancy, nothing too extreme.

If you'd like to join, please read through the text below.

Our officers will help manage applications. If you don't receive an invite then your application has been declined.

Requirements (meet at least 2)

• Member for at least 2 years.
  • Level 95~ character or at least 6/8 achievements for the previous temp league.
  • Highest supporters of GGG, e.g Diamond Supporter

Being active is implied and you will be booted unless prior notice is given.

Application.

Include a short description of yourself, reason you want join and what you can bring towards our guild.

Make sure your profile is not private so we can take a look.

• Who you are?
  • Why do you want to join?
  • Inspirations?
  • Contributions towards Path of Exile.

OR

PM an officer by checking the active officers in the link at the bottom.

Guild Guidelines.

• Trust in who you will, someone in the guild does not automatically make them "trustworthy".
  • Respectful to everyone.
  • Enjoy your time :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/89136
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Aug 28, 2015, 8:08:24 PM
Last bumped on May 4, 2018, 3:59:57 PM
Updated
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Quality
Bump =]
Hi guys,

My name is Andrei, i'm from Romania. I have at the moment a level 100 Templar (Ghiaurul) and i'm leveling/playing now a CI Reave Shadow.
I would really like to join your guild. I play aprox 40+hrs/week. I want to start doing 78 maps and/or some Atziri runs, and i want a good guild which whom i can do maps, chat abt builds, gear etc. My shadow can do over 100k dps now, and it's constantly improving.

Thanx for your time:)

IGN: Boschetel
over
^
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Hey,

I'm 19 years old and from Germany, playing since early open beta sometimes more sometimes less.
My highest lvl character atm is lvl 90 and I got several in the 80s, playing only in standard league. I'm mainly looking to join a guild for mapping parties and stuff like that, also looking forward to some good discussions.

I like to theorycraft builds but also have no problem with following other thougt out builds or tweaking them. As contributions I posted a build guide and am answering questions on the forums here and there, also helping players that need advice I stumble upon.

IGN: Bratarrows
Hey i play poe since the closed beta, but i stopped for a long time waiting for updates. Now i started playing constantly so i want some kind of group to play with, im looking to play this game for a long time add me IGN: MGRaidenTHEripper
^
IGN: Pirteloli

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info