<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

asd
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
up
Guys, bump once a day. I thought it was once an hour.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Feb 6, 2015, 12:12:16 PM
x
Who you are?

I'm O2lsie, 20 years old, from Poland. I'm playing this game since open beta. So far I'm playing melee only and posted few builds on forum. I love doing maps with crazy mods and never skip boss (maybe with 400 ping), what sometimes ends with -10% exp :F I'm friendly but not so talkative.

Why do you want to join?

I'm looking for guild which offers something more than guild chat... I'd like to join elite and play with more experienced players than me, who can give advice sometimes.

Inspirations?

Diablo 2 WW Barb - My favourite build in D2, so I made the same in PoE.
Gellig Mortezzah - Thanks to his build I created my first tank with shield.
Mathil's phys ST and Cyclonus - When I saw Mathil leveling his new build I thought why it can't be melee? So I created crit Cyclone based on these two builds.

Contributions towards Path of Exile.

I often help people, give best advices I can and I've posted few builds. I also bought some points for stash tabs and skins.
x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
x
a

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info