<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

My name is Horsebananas, I have a few toons Ive been playing for a few months now. Manjii, Goat and Drobey have been coaching me in TS for the last few days. Im interested in gaining a solid understanding of the game mechanics; I will be an active participant, if Im not going to be online I will communicate that in advance. My main is AmazingSauce -- other toons are Horsebananas, MoistTaco, and StrawberrieField.
Hey , my name is Alexander , I'm from Romania . I'm 23 years old , and I have played this game for 7 mounts till now . I have a 91 ranger Tornado shot 33 k dps / 42 Puncture . A culler 85 400/61 , even I play for such little time . I'm an ambitious person , I don't like to have an inactive guild . The one i'm in now, nobody wants to do nothing , and i'm an hyperactive one , I want to do level , share my dailyes . I want to learn more about the game , but having one inactive guild is very hard . Thank you for reading !

My IGN : RamonelQueen .
Last edited by ceaskoone on Feb 17, 2015, 6:48:51 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
x
Up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
x
I'm Sam, AKA Thewarguy, from MN USA, I've played this game since closed beta, took a break for sometime, but now I'm back on strong, I love playing new leagues, but fall back to standard every once and a while. I want to join because I'd like a steady group of friends to play this game with, I don't like just hoping into some random party. I've been in Teamspeak once or twice and everyone is just super generous. I love trying out new builds, though I'm not the best theorycrafter, but I do try to mix things up a bit, I switch builds a lot, so my highest guy is only level 81.

IGN: TheWarguyFTW
~~~~~~~~~
My name is John from New York City. I've been playing since open beta, but recently took a break from POE. I'm looking for an established/elite guild for end game mapping/etc.. I used to have a leadership position in the esteemed Astral Ascension guild with Goat4dinner and Fyndel being some of my guild buddies.

I currently have 2 level 90 chars. My main is Phys TS Ranger w/ 80k dps. Although it was a while ago, I did theorycraft my own build (a 2H crit Staff Flicker/Spectral Throw build) that I really enjoyed. I'm active, and have a sense of humor.

My Ranger gear:

Spoiler
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

Last edited by jtrand on Feb 19, 2015, 11:12:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info