<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
x
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Up
Who you are?
My name is Roman Grand aka Paylo. Im 21.

I love games. Aside from RL I try to play as much games as possible and POE was the only one retrieving me back over and over again. Meanwhile I study IT in Germany and develop my own game which is something alike poe but rather as a hobby and not for profession (yet).

According to steam I played for 3788 hours poe.
Considering the date of creation I was ingame for 157 out of 490 days.

Why do you want to join?
Months ago Kaiserin created the give back to community post which was something that special for a game that I could not forget his name ever since. Furthermore I still play a variation of Tom's Rainbownuker which was the most fun build I played. At last. The first time I considered doing Atziri(god I was excited as f*ck) I saw goat4dinners atziri runs on twitch and I did him equal resulting in deathless on my first time. So yeah.. you made quite an impression to me

Inspirations?
I never had an exalted drop. I never droped any valuable item.
Everything I have is a result of hard work, time and squeezing rng as much as possible.

One the one side I'd like to improve my farming, playstyle and my build ofc. Making my own Build is on high priority aswell as getting 100 and finaly droping my first mirror(lol). On the other side you guys are a huge source of ideas, knowledge and experience that I'd like to tap into for my game :P

Contributions towards Path of Exile
I made a whole full automated Auctionhouse website and ingame auctionhouse with scripted accounts but did not release it due to the TOS of POE and the refusal of klayveR's ingame one some time ago. Wasted time. Stupid me.
I did free Atziri runs with stream but stoped that becouse of bad fps while streaming.

Nothing impressive. yet.

Thanks for consideration!
~RGrand
Last edited by RGrand on Feb 26, 2015, 2:13:28 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
up
x
Hi guys,

My name Is Aaron, Im form London Uk and ive been playing poe for two years.
I normally help my friends out with lending maps, gear and rushing them, Never had warnings or bans about anything, I would say im quite well manered and friendly, I know and speak to a few friends in your guild. I mainly would like to join because I would like to interact with dedicated players. My main inspartation for this is that there are endless builds and I want to try as many as I can. ty.

Aaron - IGN-Forzone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info