<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

Who you are?

Hello, my name is Alex, IGN VorteXxXZ. I'm an active player and i've been playing since Domination Started. Right now I have about 1500 hours game. My main Character is lvl 91 but i'm going to change it to a new one. I also have a few other 80+ characters.

Why do you want to join?

I'd like to join this guild because nobody from my guild plays anymore and it's boring to play solo all the time. And I want to be able to talk with more experienced players to learn more about the game.
Inspirations?

Mostly streamers like: Willywonka, Manocean or Ghazzy.

Contributions towards Path of Exile.

I help new PoE Players whenever I can. I'm also working on a Low Life Crit RF Freezing Pulse Build and I'm going to release the guide as soon as the build is done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Up
aa
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
asdasd
Hi,
My name is Edvin and I'm from Sweden.
Most of my time in POE is spent on standard trying some crazy builds, helping new people out, pvping, and of course mapping.
The reason to why I would like to join your guild is because atm I really don't have people to play with or just talk about POE with.
To talk more about my actual characters I would just like to say that even though I do alot of "fun" builds I also have some serious builds that actually contribute. ATM My main is a CoC Discharger with 6l etc. Lastly my contributions to the community would be my continued helping of players and I'm also working on a very special build atm to soon be released.
Ty for your time :D
Edit: My ign is Crimmsy
Last edited by mrhashtag on Jan 31, 2015, 7:08:01 AM
~~~~~~~~
up
x

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info