<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

"
Who you are?
I'm a college student currently on my break. I've been having lots of fun making friends in POE just haven't found a guild that suits me. Since I'm free from college atm, POE is where I spend most of my time. I do workout and go on runs once a day, I like to spend time with my cat and also family when I can. I have been playing this game for maybe 4 months now I believe. Probably clocked in over 1000 hours. Despite that, I still haven't done atziri or other very end game things, so I feel like I've still barely scratched the surface of the game. I do have a lvl 90 so I am in the deeper end of things, I probably could do atziri if I wanted to, I just haven't bothered with it yet.

Why do you want to join?
To be around a fun community of people. It seems like there are some very experienced players in the guild, getting advice and tips from them would be awesome. Some people who I can share my time with.

Inspirations?
Goku, Simon Cowell, Gordon Ramsay, Michael Jordan, Arnold Shwarzenegger, Syvlester Stallone, Pewdiepie (don't laugh :p)

Contributions towards Path of Exile.
I hope to bring a caring, fun attitude to other people. I like making nice deals with other people, it always makes me feel a bit better knowing I made them a sweet deal for something they needed. I love helping new players, and sort of introducing them into this amazing game. It's always cool to see their first experience playing the game. I also find myself lurking in /global 1 helping out when I can and asking for help if I ever need.

unprivate please.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Who you are?
Hi, I'm 28 years old and I live in Belgium. I've been playing since day 1 of release (with some breaks here and there). I work from home so i usually have a lot of time to play during the day and late evenings.

Why do you want to join?
I'm mainly looking for some like minded people playing bloodlines and new HC leagues to come. I own many 80+ characters on standard with many top tier and legacy uniques (estimate around 500ex combined) in standard, but HC leagues is where my main interest lies now. Highest lvl I achieved before ripping on HC was lvl 80 in the Invasion league. Looking to get to lvl 90 in Bloodlines now.
When i returned from my break from POE I noticed the guild I was in (det0x) was dead, but jauer, one of my few ex-guildies still online suggested I join you guys. Looking forward to joining you on TS.

Inspirations?
I sometimes watch POE streamers, but not for long durations so no noteworthy ninspirations on that front. If there is one ispiration for me in all the years I player POE its Invalesco. I tried many of his shadow builds in the early days.

Contributions towards Path of Exile.
I like theory crafting and playing the market. I would love to contribute to item (pricing) and build discussings on TS, and just have a laugh in general. Don't think there will be a lot of new players in the guild, but I never mind giving advice and helping people out.

EDIT: my IGN is JahLiz
Last edited by stverhae on Dec 16, 2014, 4:45:39 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
bump. back from holidays
~~~~~~~~
a
Community guild for experienced players, theorycrafters, PvPers, 8/8s, racers. Prosperity recruiting /1036180
Up
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
asd
Bump
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info