<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Who are you?
- The solo holder of the fabled legacy chaos orb, the troll who resides in !ripcity.

Why do you want to join?
- Running my own guild gets pretty tiresome, you know, 7 people is a lot to manage. :p
Getting phat loot by myself is fun and all, but it's only fair that I should allow some of
you underprivilaged folk a stab at my RNG. A community with people who actually know what they
are doing is also a plus.

Inspirations?
- CT Fletcher, but if you mean in PoE i'd say goat4noob, the town clown.

Contributions?
- My contributions to PoE are vast, and would not be possible to fit onto a small page such
as this one. I can on the other hand give you a few examples, one being myself. By logging
onto Path I contribute my time, a pricelss object that I'll never get back. I bring the casual
troll aspect to the game attached to my loath bane for safekeeping, and some legacy chaos
in the chest just in case I need to take out the big guns. Anyway catch you on the flipside
toss the ol invite to WerkinTwerkin aka the best path player.

Also Goat suggested I join the guild, he says it's a good place and I believe him.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
LOL goat4n00b here. yes town clown is my profession and i got sum serious clowning to do.. hehe.
- Who am I?
Hello, my IGN is oldcrunchy. A little bit about myself is that I love playing POE everyday and I just love the whole game all around. POE is my most played game out of any I have played in years and it's just a joy to play. I'm a respectful player that is trying to be the best I can be and always strive for more. I am a very competitive person which in terms of playing POE that's a good thing. But all in all a friendly POE player that wants more.

- Why do I want to join?
One of the reasons why I want to join is because I talked to a guy by the name of goat4dinner on Skype and he talked about how good the guild was and he seemed like a very cool guy. The other reason why I want to join is because I want to play with better people so I can be better as a player and learn more about POE and get that true expert experience.

- Inspiration?
One of my inspirations was seeing one of my friends play the game when it first came out and instantly made me want to just play the game. Another one was just watching all the top POE players in action and wanting to be like them like Goat, Ghazz and many others.

- My contributes to POE?
My contributes to POE is always helping lower level players when they need it and just helping if i can. But my contributes in other ways is just trading/playing the game and knowing things that maybe some people don't know and I' just a friendly person to people.
I am Witek (read as V-TEC or just call me Vit) IGN: VitRango 20 y/o student from Poland living in UK. I got into PoE in 2012. I started playing seriously while reading about stuff and trading at the end of ambush. I play mostly softcore leagues and sometimes races. I am exMember of guild called WGT. I left cause it became kinda dead at the end of Rampage/Beyond and druing 1 week.
Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/hBrIduV.png
before i had to take care of IRL stuff for once

I'd love to join because I am looking for a guild with nice communication (TS server) with active members using it. I don't wanna be without a group for Torment league, where i plan going for lvl ~95. In my last guild it was pretty hard to get nice mapping group going and later on it became impossible. In few words I am just looking for a serious guild because I am tired of playing solo.

I am kinda inspired by all the guys farming uber and running with acuitys all day long, while i can only afford killing normal with Mailgaro's and stashing currency. Hence I am trying to get better with every day spend in PoE. I just wanna Prosper :D

I contributed to PoE by supporting GGG - buying MTXes i don't use. Also no-lifing when league starts so I can then throw random gear to players who started playing later and than duo-clienting Dom/farming atziri to supply market with nice items (while earning a bit).
Last edited by v1t on Dec 3, 2014, 8:04:26 PM
~~~~~~~~~~
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
removed
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Dec 9, 2014, 2:30:31 PM
bump for glory
11211 never forgetti
removed
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Dec 9, 2014, 2:30:22 PM
Who you are?
I'm a college student currently on my break. I've been having lots of fun making friends in POE just haven't found a guild that suits me. Since I'm free from college atm, POE is where I spend most of my time. I do workout and go on runs once a day, I like to spend time with my cat and also family when I can. I have been playing this game for maybe 4 months now I believe. Probably clocked in over 1000 hours. Despite that, I still haven't done atziri or other very end game things, so I feel like I've still barely scratched the surface of the game. I do have a lvl 90 so I am in the deeper end of things, I probably could do atziri if I wanted to, I just haven't bothered with it yet.

Why do you want to join?
To be around a fun community of people. It seems like there are some very experienced players in the guild, getting advice and tips from them would be awesome. Some people who I can share my time with.

Inspirations?
Goku, Simon Cowell, Gordon Ramsay, Michael Jordan, Arnold Shwarzenegger, Syvlester Stallone, Pewdiepie (don't laugh :p)

Contributions towards Path of Exile.
I hope to bring a caring, fun attitude to other people. I like making nice deals with other people, it always makes me feel a bit better knowing I made them a sweet deal for something they needed. I love helping new players, and sort of introducing them into this amazing game. It's always cool to see their first experience playing the game. I also find myself lurking in /global 1 helping out when I can and asking for help if I ever need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info