Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hello I'm from California and have been playing Path of Exile since mid domination/nemesis and play at least 2-3+ hours everyday, normally much more. I do the majority of my forum activity on Reddit where my username is Icecharger. I feel that I have hit that point where the only way I can expand my knowledge of the game is to learn from others who have played longer and know more than me. I also primarily play softcore leagues.

I mainly 4 client Dominus farm because of the lack of people to map with due to the majority of my friends don't play that much or reroll before getting to maps and I feel that joining an experienced guild would solve that. I also want to know more about the game, which my old guild did not really help me with as no one really was knowledgeable with Path of Exile other than me and a few others.

My main inspiration is to amass a large amount of wealth and be able to theory craft with very expensive items, although my success in the 'wealth' part of that aspect is laughable. My other inspiration, as I mentioned earlier, is to learn enough about the game to properly theory craft.

I don't deem myself knowledgeable enough to create builds so the bulk of my contributions towards Path of Exile has been monetarily. The other sliver of contribution to Path of Exile by me is recommending it to some of my friends.

Thanks for considering me.
Last edited by exgladous on Nov 7, 2014, 11:22:29 PM
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
asd
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Hey there I'm SzydtheKid I play PoE pretty regularly and am currently trying to get a stream up and going. I'm obsessed with this game and currently looking fir others to play with mapping leveling wise. My higfhest character was a lvl91 ranger that i ripped to atziri but i am currently a lvl 75 ele tornado shot ranger witha windripper. I would love to join and meet new people and make new friends so please consider me for your guild.
Current IGN is SirRipper
Hey! My name's David from Canada! Currently an engineering student and enjoying it a very much so far, lots of work for sure though! Been playing PoE since open beta and then stopped for about a year and got back again around the summer time. I consider myself knowledgeable enough to understand the mechanics of the game and popular builds and their choices in passives, but not good enough as per say make super efficient builds such as big streamers/build makers. I would love to join Prosperity to be able to grow as a PoE player and not lone wolf what I believe can be a great social/community experience. Not only that, I sincerely believe the way PoE works can even help me develop as a designer and aid me in the future as an engineer where like PoE you have to be very creative to come up with efficient ways to do specific tasks. Anyways, thanks for your consideration and have a good one!

Edit: totally not related but also love hip-hop music, especially Dreamville roster and TDE :)

-HiiiPoWeR
Last edited by xFDZ on Nov 14, 2014, 12:41:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info