<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional.

Hello! My name is Zach, and I'm currently playing this game and streaming as I attend a community college for the next few years (unless streaming goes overly well). I was intrigued by this clan because you guys seem like a tight-knit group that is experienced within all of the leagues and can help me to become a better and more knowledgeable player. I played on a friend's account at his house back in beta, and made this account last November after hearing a lot of positive reviews and seeing some streamers play. My first character ever was a trapper, who I still own, and was made back in the Domination league as I was too scared to play Nemesis. Since then, I played a little bit in the Invasion league, but stopped playing until a few days ago. I recently have come back to the game, and am loving Beyond. I am currently testing a summoner build closely related to Pohx's recent summoner build, and hopefully create and test my own summoner build as I level this character further. I played Diablo II pretty seriously, going for high ladder ratings, but that was 10 years ago. Playing Diablo II when I was younger really was one of the key reasons that I started and love playing this game and these types of games.

I would love to join this guild because I feel like I don't have many people to play with. I used to be in a guild that ran maps together in Domination, but since my long departure from the game, the guild disbanded and I've been a bit bored leveling. Another thing I should probably talk about is that I stream occasionally. I stream this game generally whenever I'm playing, but I haven't streamed much since I came back. I don't think this is too important, but I thought I would share.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you guys respond back, and if you have any questions, let me know.

stream: http://twitch.tv/nuoa
ign: twitch_tv_nuoa
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hi, I am Malu, i'm 18 from California and i'm interested in joining your guild because I am currently seeking members to play with to make this game more enjoyable. I have been playing path of exile for a while now and my experience has been great, but I feel if I surrounded myself with better and active players that I can enjoy this game with than my experience in this game will only improve. I'm a very nice person and I love to help people if they need it at anytime!

I want to join the guild because I feel like if I found a cause to become a more active PoE contributor in general than it would better me as a player. You guys have some great members and theorycrafters that i'd love to join the ranks.

Mathil's elebuzzsaw build was a great inspiration for me in the game in general, it gave me my favorite character to play. It was a perfect example of a build that took a bunch of different parts to work together in unison to make a build that was really good.

I have little contribution to this game as a whole, I am just a quiet player for now, but i'd like to change that. I have had some interesting ideas lately and i'd like to talk with theorycrafters about them see what they think. I want to become an active and contributing member and I hope you allow me into the guild:)

bump
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
adasd
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Hello, I’m a biotech research scientist. I like reading sci-fi/fantasy books (just finished the first two King Killer books by Patrick Rothfuss--I was going to wait until all three books were out. When I saw a new book advertised on Amazon I thought it was finally going to be released, so I read the books only to find the new book is a side story and not the third book). I started playing in open beta and then took a break and started playing again in March.

I’d like to join as I used to be in a guild (---) but took an 11 day break and then found that I was no longer a guild member (they have an auto-boot policy for inactivity--the guild officers will be able to vouch for me that I am a respectful and helpful member-e.g. giving out free gems if that one wasn’t in the guild stash). I must have been in ___ more than 3 months as I had donated 100 points to them when I joined.

I’m trying to get to level 20 in the endless ledge race. So far I’ve only be able to get to about 14 before dying (usually at about 40 minutes so I figure lvl 20 should be doable). I’m not really a fan of the longer races. I’m able to farm Atziri with one of my builds but always die 3 times each run. Eventually I’d like to be able to run Apex without dying and then try uber Atziri. I ran a life-based Mjolner build that Tom94 created as well as some other builds (incinerate, detonate dead, buzzsaw, tornado shot/puncture). I’d like to try a low life build if I ever get Shav’s to drop.

I can’t say I’ve made much of a contribution to PoE (other than points for stash tabs--keep running out of space even though I have more than 70 tabs). I read the forums and Reddit but don’t like to post that much. Thanks for your consideration.

Edit: just got lvl 25 in the endless ledge (event 49--93rd place, usually I place around 1000th+). Got good RNG this event: 10 & 15% movement speed boots & +1 lightning wand & +1 fire shield
Edit2: removed name of old guild
Last edited by vikroda on Dec 11, 2014, 4:11:20 PM
Hello,

Names Kevin I am a systems admin for the city I live in. Been playing poe for a long long time. I am starting to get into the races and tend to play hard core very heavily. I stream from time to time juts for fun mostly. That's why i play this game. I play to have fun. I am looking for a good group of people who like to share talent and experiences. I am not an expert and have a whole lot I can learn and that's all I want to do is learn and get better. I'm hoping that your guild is a good place i can do this. My current guild has died and im just looking for a new home to spend my time.

Look forward to hanging out with everyone.

Kevin
Who you are?
Name is Riivo, i work as system admin, have 3 monts old son, and a beautiful wife. Iv played path over 2200 hours. altho i consider myself still as avarage player.

Why do you want to join?
I would like to find a guild with whom i can run leagues, races and standard.

Inspirations?

i want my first lvl 100 char

Contributions towards Path of Exile.

:(
IGN Ms_Raev
Last edited by Lohetapja on Nov 4, 2014, 4:59:26 PM
~~~~~~~ all checked. If no PM or message sorry, you've been declined.
Hey there, I'm a college student who's on his break atm. I'm really passionate about POE, I've played probably over 400 hours and still feel like I've barely scratched the surface. I'm looking for an experienced guild, some people who are organized and know what they're doing. The reason I want this is because I ran with a group of 7's for zana once and they were all experienced. It was a totally different vibe than running maps with pubbies. It felt almost like a different game, it was very exciting. I want more of that. I'm currently playing rampage on my main, gonna continue her when she goes to standard till I hit 100. Whenever next league kicks up I have a bunch of great build ideas I want to try out. I love theory crafting and just thinking about the game. Having other people who are also passionate about it is what I want from the guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info