1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

MSI afterburner is very good for videos.
or, if you card is compatible, you can try shadowplay (never tried it myself, but heard very good things about it).
sorry if this has been answered already (long thread) but on the way to "30% 'Piercing Shots' cluster" you took the 8% increased projectile damage nodes instead of the 5%/5% damage/pierce nodes. wouldn't they be better since u are using drillneck?

thx
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
DRASTICK wrote:
"
Locien0 wrote:
Can you make video with elem reflect map? I would like to see if its worth respecing for vaal pact (and using life leech gem).

Just do it. It changed everything for me. I haven't made a video in years, what's the best program for that now?

I just got my 6L belly so I think I'm gonna try uber atziri tomorrow!

i need a video of vaal pact to determine if its worth it. OP said he would post and did not, until then i am using this skill tree.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAr-ubjQguAdGiQPT4oSLEov7Ip9TcFRn-GwFNkiP2o4r5Y4195w8G7ty9MbDL9dRSMHwCEZdwo-dE0gMnUUf_3iT951SNvzpCS3jdqDBx1CMFtSpbwux59lLsQzbYVH6wdm9wUdvntMWdqmKsbIzIDLTRdoLjhDY9t3Ue8A5IXfJjQ3BSidNw1SoL8-q1SB9BBiMDHha_YeImlYw2VUsb4Oc6M3iQDX8r1oo51HfXdvegnzH6VvpKfYd2Z6D8xd0NOrOQCswGcsOrC8Ezhs4hdluv_rq74w==
I tried her last night and had no luck, did her 4 times and the best result was getting her to 20%

I think with the loss of the additional trap trap nodes and only have access to 3 traps makes it a more difficult fight, especially the double Valls.

You really have to be aware of the phases and when she switches to the 4 splits, to make sure your traps are up.

I will try again tomorrow, I don't think it my gear that's holding me back more user error.

Last edited by Mordhel on Sep 21, 2014, 8:22:04 PM
incoming nerf.. enjoy it while it lasted :D
The 3 extra traps and trap damage/trigger radius/throw speed are extremely helpful for all 6 bosses on atziri map
Can any1 tell me how he put 6 trap?
So, I attempted Uber Atziri. I really fucked up on the first boss, my 3 traps insta killed one (I didn't really want this to happen unless I could do the same with the other). I got gibbed pretty hard from the second Vaal. So, I go back in, enter the door, and instantly die to the beam. Neat. Repeat again. Eventually I got through and killed him, so I make it to the trio boss with 1 portal up. I go for the ranged bitch first, she somehow moves out of the way, and the melee guy takes the traps and dies. OK whatever, get the ranged bitch second. Nope, the other melee guy dies. Ranged bitch goes ape shit and I die. One portal left. I died again soon after. If i can get to Atziri, I'd have few problems killing her I think.

Here's a video of a normal Atziri run on rampage. Nothing you haven't seen before. I'll do some reflect and double reflect maps for you and upload that in a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jml_xKQ_8I&feature=youtu.be
"
Hexogen wrote:
incoming nerf.. enjoy it while it lasted :D
what are they going to nerf?
white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her
Hiya guys, I got a question.

Would a belly of the beast be better or an EV chest with let say, 1.5k+ ev, tri resist and maybe 90+ life?

Assuming currency s not a problem. I think in summary i am just wondering if the def of a EV chest would be better or the HP from a belly would e better

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info