1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

"
adubs300 wrote:
what's the price of the new chin sol going for now? I have an old pre 1.2 one and i'm wondering if it would be cheaper for me to divine it or just buy a new one out right?

I'm on standard by the way.

i don't know divine value but you can check the bow at poemarkets.com

Why is coldhearted calculation taken? (in shadow area) Spell damage and melee damage. It doesn't seem to offer anything worth a skill point.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 19, 2014, 8:56:58 AM
I just started leveling a Ranger with a build similar to this. Im am though much in doubt when it comes to gem setup. I have seen 3 different builds all with the same skills, but different support gems.

So builds use the proliferation gem on the iceshot, where other use it on herald of ash. And some run with concentraded effect in both HoA and Ice Shot, where others use life leech, pierce, crit dmg, crit chaance, weapon ele....

All in all im very confused what to use in both my Ice shot and my Herald of Ash. My build is going to look something like this.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAr-sB0ZuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn11_rrveu4OTZIj9o19puB_AjKU2caVBVFHMHz_3iT951Q6Qkt43agwcdQjBbWNv1Lsgl4qW8LstMWdqmKsbIy5fIwL7LA2PbVIbWwfQQYjAx4Wv2qM9W-w2KLZyBRwUioL8-ph4iaVVUuMNn8r1op31znUoJ9v8lb63Q38xcEzhs4hdluvSn2HdmegLOkVIKxHfVsqTVFMm7XDOspKGo_22vsJGYp3B4cTnKRvnoMJ2L01krXybqpKyD8n
How much Manaleech do we need? Can 1% be enough?
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
adubs300 wrote:
what's the price of the new chin sol going for now? I have an old pre 1.2 one and i'm wondering if it would be cheaper for me to divine it or just buy a new one out right?

Why is coldhearted calculation taken? (in shadow area) Spell damage and melee damage. It doesn't seem to offer anything worth a skill point.

yeah even i dont think cold hearted node is necessary..
Well currently lvl 70 with this build and enjoying it...
ty fr the build...
Still wondering whether it can kill uber???
rrtson..plz go and kill uber fr us..:)
Last edited by chinu2050 on Sep 19, 2014, 10:24:24 AM
"
chinu2050 wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
adubs300 wrote:

yeah even i dont think cold hearted node is necessary..
Well currently lvl 70 with this build and enjoying it...
ty fr the build...
Still wondering whether it can kill uber???
rrtson..plz go and kill uber fr us..:)

I don't know about atziri but i was wondering if you can tell me what bows you used while leveling. I am lvl 20 and currently using storm cloud. Is there a better choice? And what bows did you use before u could equip chin sol?
"
kompaniet wrote:

I don't know about atziri but i was wondering if you can tell me what bows you used while leveling. I am lvl 20 and currently using storm cloud. Is there a better choice? And what bows did you use before u could equip chin sol?

Death's Harp is pretty phenomenal for leveling. It's cheap, usable at 32, has huge phys% and crit% rolls for that level, and the unique effect adds 1 projectile to your attacks. You can easily use it all the way to Chin Sol.
Last edited by xythian on Sep 19, 2014, 1:55:53 PM
So any way to make this Beyond viable?
I have a 6 Link Chin Sol for trade on Rampage. Underpricing the others listed @20 Exalt

"
xythian wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Death's Harp is pretty phenomenal for leveling. It's cheap, usable at 32, has huge phys% and crit% rolls for that level, and the unique effect adds 1 projectile to your attacks. You can easily use it all the way to Chin Sol.

yup..i used death's harp too
Leveling process is a breeze with the bow..
Last edited by chinu2050 on Sep 19, 2014, 9:54:24 PM
can the build be used with lioneye's glare? or the punc trap dps will drop significantly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info