1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

"
Asidra wrote:
Sweet build.

I do have a question on your burning proliferation from Ice Shot and the Herald of Ash overkill burn interactions. 2 totally separate burns - any idea how to tell which takes?

Those Puncture Traps are damn nasty.

As far as I'm aware, the rules for Herald of Ash's burn are no different than regular Ignite. Which is to say, the highest DPS ignite will override everything else:

"Separate applications of ignite do not stack cumulatively. Each ignite effect remains present on the target until it runs its course, but only the one with the highest damage per second will cause damage at any given moment." Source
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
wow this build is insane, inb4 drillneck 30 exa.
IGN: Ziggro
Oh my~
This build is awesome :)
why did you choose ice shot over burning arrow?
dude, this is incredible, GZ on this.

have you considered dropping romiras/volls for rares for more life etc?
Whenever I see traps used with attacks I feel uneasy. Attacks are supposed to be carried out with weapons. Then using trap with point blank and 100% more at close range just seems like cheating, but that's up to GGG to decide, and for us to exploit, so well done there.

How is the 3k life in 77/78 maps? Devourers, Spitting Birds, Flameblast exile?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Sep 2, 2014, 1:41:36 PM
INSANE build, man! Some real nice theory crafting here... Very well put together guide as well..

Can't wait to try it out!

Thanks!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Awesome.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
three dragons makes herald of ashe into an aoe shock, this is genius
just a question: the 100% bow damage at close range, when you use a bow skill with a trap, is the distance calculated from the point your trap landed or from where you stand?
Last edited by dlollolb on Sep 2, 2014, 3:46:15 PM
Super amazing Build,

Would love to see a uber video come up aswell, but the fact it can do a normal uber is super too :^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info