1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

What an awesome build and gear choice.
I had all that stuff lying around and never really cared about it, let alone using it. Then i saw your vid and was like....whoa, i need to try that, don't i have everything that is needed for it ?

So i used a free respec on my shadow who was lvl 56 and leveld him up. Needless to say it was a breeze until i reached lvl 62 and was finally able to equip chin sol. From there on it was even unrealistic how fast i was killing packs and bosses. Piety died in 3 seconds due to placing 3 traps underneath her. Then i did a tropical island map at 63 and it was easy peasy as well...

Thx for sharing that build and i hope the awesomeness will stay a bit longer and i don't run into a brick wall again ( as i did with my arc witch which really left me alone at lvl 85 due to low single target damage ).

Thx and take care
Last edited by ellopos on Sep 2, 2014, 10:49:48 PM
I would like to congratulate OP, and give a great big thank you. My gear was just sitting gathering dust. Luckily most parts are ready. I took her for a ride, and killed Piety in 3 seconds, and Dominus in 30 seconds.

Thanks,

Andy
too powerful... nerf coming?

My gear and advice greatly appreciative ( still working on links and sockets)

Gear

Spoiler
Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Sep 2, 2014, 11:32:33 PM
very nice build!

life pool is very low but the style is 10/10!
Sick build and that trap thing made me lol. GZ
I wonder if its even possible to make this build lowlife, not much room to take any energy nodes ;)
https://pastebin.com/Pb4ETGjc
hc viable? life is a bit low tho
I think with duelist you can also do build
Congratulations, very good build
Does chin sol more bow damage work with trap puncture, or is it better to just use another bow ?
i dont think ive ever seen a build clear this fast.

other then the broken coe low life

this is just crazy fast.

i wonder what the actual dps is on that trap because there's no way that tool tip is what ur actual damage is.
This is pretty damn impressive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info