1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

Was thinking the same. I am just about to start working on a 5-6 link on Chest, wanted to make sure Belly was for sure the way to go before I do so. Thanks for the feedback.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unholy_Might
Forr me I may insist that
are better than maligaro at least in rampage and it will benefit from the tree (dont know where are my maligar9s but think they are not a perfect roll)

I cannot count how many time the smoke cloud saved me in dire situations.. tend to do more the barbarian close range Legolas then the stealthy ranger.
I dropped mh stun belt for tbe economy version :
and this is a good chqnge. The switch to Atziri s Step is too fresh to comment..but ill do surprisingly well with not caped res on 77 maps :p

I still dont have drillneck and im a fan of SA + chain but mostly im close to the build. I also use manual curse and got hooked to ranged attack totem + la

Current gear could see some improvement but I really wanted to use a build without cwdtk or cws. Rearguard is fun until I get a decnt rare. For reflect,
I like this other unique quiver.

What is really cool with shin sol and that I wanted to exploit but without spending soooooo much passives to travel to the upgraded knockback:

LA naturaly chain (like naturally aspired engine breath)
When critting it knock back
At close range it knock back
SA do the same so most melee attacker will become very jumpy ;)

I also didnt invested in accro+spell accro, glass cannon should remain glass cannon and a knocking back totem covered with trap is usually the perfect bait.

I'm still looking for better boots..but im soooooo hooked ont the 30% movement speed.

I also found that for some maps you wanna want to get ride of corpse especially for the cowards ;)
Simple I just switch add cbaos dmg for added lightning and the mobs starts to Chatter(pun intended)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Sep 17, 2014, 7:26:16 PM
finally i'm done with proper gear that makes me survive/0 death atziri at least

and now i tried solo Death and taxes map, manage to get 0 death run, recorded it too, will try to upload it later :D
Why have you chosen to skip almost all the trap nodes in the tree?

PunctureOP :-)
Well done on BOTW, rttson

I'm really enjoying this build, I hope others give it a try.
I am but a poor POE player, but I spent all of my 3 exalts last night and rolled a 6 Link Chin Sol. I was only going for 5 link, but got super lucky with the 6.

Question: Should I sell my 6 Link for 20-25 EX and buy a 5 Link for 3-4 EX ? I could then use the remaining EXs to buy the remaining gear.

I still need:

5L Chest piece
Quiver
Rings
Amulet
Belt

In all of its glory:

"
Hexogen wrote:

and now i tried solo Death and taxes map, manage to get 0 death run, recorded it too, will try to upload it later :D

What kind of gear do you use? Would you be so kind to share?

Thinking of starting this build. Wanted to go full unique setup but you can hardly find voll's neck on rampage. Only one for sale at 40 exalt (shav price) -.-"

There is barely any life on this build? How do you deal with that.
"
xaeror35 wrote:
I am but a poor POE player, but I spent all of my 3 exalts last night and rolled a 6 Link Chin Sol. I was only going for 5 link, but got super lucky with the 6.

Question: Should I sell my 6 Link for 20-25 EX and buy a 5 Link for 3-4 EX ? I could then use the remaining EXs to buy the remaining gear.

I still need:

5L Chest piece
Quiver
Rings
Amulet
Belt

In all of its glory:

I would do that ASAP.
You could then get enough gear to farm anything in this game and still keep like 10ex.
"
xaeror35 wrote:

I still need:

5L Chest piece
Quiver
Rings
Amulet
Belt

In all of its glory:

Grats! Sell it and get all your other gear like drillneck and 5L belly!

"
Hexogen wrote:

So, which one of us (by us I mean everyone with this build with atziri down) is going to try uber atziri first? I still don't have enough balls to try it, don't want to waste a hope for nothing :(.
Last edited by DRASTICK on Sep 18, 2014, 3:26:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info