1.3 ✮ The Crit DoT Chin Sol build ✮ Puncture Trap / Ice Shot (Build of the Week S3E3)

"
ScwarzHexen wrote:
can the build be used with lioneye's glare? or the punc trap dps will drop significantly?

I don't see why not. You would of course lose a little bit of puncture damage but not have to worry about your accuracy at all.
I got a question. Im pretty wealthy on standard so i can afford all uniques (actually i got even all) and a mirrored harbringer, i can also buy any other mirrored eqipment i just wish to know what will you change if you wish that build will be better in terms dps/survivability
I got also atziri acuity, its better then maligaro imo, or maybe 1000hp kaom
Any ideas for build? Ah and im lvl 96 atm

xaeror35 wrote:
What is the ideal Amulet in Rampage since Volls can't drop?

Technically, Voll's Devotion can drop in Rampage thanks to the mods that Zana can add to maps. It'll just be expensive as all get out because of its extreme rarity.
Yay Atziri dead! First time attempting, she died the first try. Puncture trap OP!

Gear used:
Spoiler

Last edited by ozten on Sep 20, 2014, 4:22:32 PM
I found my own doryani's belt with tri res phys on my first atziri! This allowed me to free up my gloves for maligaros :).

I'm really thinking of replacing atziri's steps...

I forgot to bring a ruby to Atziri on my 2nd run and I rip'd :(
Last edited by Llght on Sep 20, 2014, 7:17:32 PM

i kill uber
Can you make video with elem reflect map? I would like to see if its worth respecing for vaal pact (and using life leech gem).
IGN: DeepStrike
"
Locien0 wrote:
Can you make video with elem reflect map? I would like to see if its worth respecing for vaal pact (and using life leech gem).

Just do it. It changed everything for me. I haven't made a video in years, what's the best program for that now?

I just got my 6L belly so I think I'm gonna try uber atziri tomorrow!
if you have a nvidia graphics card you can record videos with nvidia shadowplay. it's already built in and ready in geforce experience.

if you have an amd graphics card you can use their app: amd gaming evolved raptr. it came with my graphics card and installed via the driver.

nvidia shadowplay uses max 10% of computer resources and it feels like amd's program uses about the same so both are great.

if you'd like to use a third party option there are a ton of those as well. fraps, twitch, bandicam, xfire and what not.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 21, 2014, 7:29:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info