[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

"
pateksi1 wrote:
How the hell this build can handle trio boss? I was trying with lazhwar, changed to the anvil but still got raped hard :|

I started to farm Atziri with lvl 92 and lvl 20 gems. With 5.2k tooltip dps with LMP bosses dont have much chance to live. They die pretty fast.
I just pull from left and nuke down dual striker. Then teleport to left/back pillar next to Cycloner and nuke down cycloner there fast. And last using 2x curse immune flasks nuking down titty with immortal call up thx to crowd. Generally i position myself looking where cycloner died so when nuking titty i also kill the mobs spawn from cycloner.
But most people do it tity > cycloner > dual striker order. Never tried that so cant tell how it goes.
"
verkodiablo wrote:
"
pateksi1 wrote:
How the hell this build can handle trio boss? I was trying with lazhwar, changed to the anvil but still got raped hard :|

I started to farm Atziri with lvl 92 and lvl 20 gems. With 5.2k tooltip dps with LMP bosses dont have much chance to live. They die pretty fast.
I just pull from left and nuke down dual striker. Then teleport to left/back pillar next to Cycloner and nuke down cycloner there fast. And last using 2x curse immune flasks nuking down titty with immortal call up thx to crowd. Generally i position myself looking where cycloner died so when nuking titty i also kill the mobs spawn from cycloner.
But most people do it tity > cycloner > dual striker order. Never tried that so cant tell how it goes.

Ah thx ok gonna try it, I did it wrong order like I would do it with tornado/puncture archer :)
why titty bitch last? she is so dangerous with her rain especially with not armor even max block you can die in less than a second easily? also with AA you are pretty much immune to her adds
"
mayainverse wrote:
why titty bitch last? she is so dangerous with her rain especially with not armor even max block you can die in less than a second easily? also with AA you are pretty much immune to her adds

hmm i never did Atziri before Beyond. So when in 1st try in my life lvl 92 i ripped to trio.
Then i re-lvled and asked 1 friend which order i should go for. He said titty last best since u self-cast immortall call. Since then i do that way and never failed. So i prefer that. :)

Trying out this way in the build at the moment : you dont need block amulet for this way.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMDHgQHBiMG6QelCPQMfQz3DkgQWBB_EZYWbxa_Fy8aOBpsHoEfAh9BIuokqiaVJ2En7Sj6LJwtHzI0Nj02xTbpPC1Bh0WdSbJLjUyzT31RYFINU1JVS1XGVdZb913yXh9fKl_KYeJirGTnZp5qQ2sXbBZsjG1sfuJ_xoBWgKSCEIIegseD24cZh2WQVZUgmuCdqp2uoqOnCKeEqZWvt7TFtUi3PriTvOrAGsBUwfPE9saexq7YJNi92j3bC9-w42rjhOcL53To1unV6-Tr7vO--ej60vxL_gr_HA==
Last edited by verkodiablo on Oct 7, 2014, 6:03:58 PM
I can't understand few things of the OP tree:

1) why pick the shadow nodes (that gives life and block and some damage) when you can travel to Unwavering Stance (!) and pick the same life and block nodes?

2) why pick athleticism that gives you 5% block (with inner force) and 20% life for 5 nodes? You can skip this nodes and just live with a +4% block from tempest shield and use the points to pick more efficient life nodes.

3) why pick sovereignty if you run just clarity?

IMO you can run the same build without the corruption on amulet and save some nodes from the tree following a different route. Have a look at this tree:

"
Gegemo wrote:

1) why pick the shadow nodes (that gives life and block and some damage) when you can travel to Unwavering Stance (!) and pick the same life and block nodes?

2) why pick athleticism that gives you 5% block (with inner force) and 20% life for 5 nodes? You can skip this nodes and just live with a +4% block from tempest shield and use the points to pick more efficient life nodes.

IMO you can run the same build without the corruption on amulet and save some nodes from the tree following a different route. Have a look at this tree:

106 Points spend yours have %161 life mine %166
Yours have dexterity problem , at least 2x 30 dex items needed. My build dont need any dex/str on gear.
Yours dont have inner force / athlesim. Mine has powered Arctic armor and powered auras for Atziri.
Also mine has %1 max resist fire now.

So yea, yours works also but i prefer this 1 :)

For Unwavering stance >> i use cast when stunned and i love it.
For athletism it gives me STR also that i need and the 2xnodes after it are %6 which is pro.
Sovereignty is for Atziri,not for maps. I can run clarity + herald + tempest + purity of fire + purity of light easyly on Atziri.

Peace.
Verko

"
Gegemo wrote:

I like that you use US since I hate being stunlocked and can be dangerous even with such high block. but you have a pretty huge dex problem you are going to need at least 110 i think dex if not a little bit more. also you are so close to mind over matter with that build I would just pick up that and go maybe lightning coil or even belly of the beast might even get to 7k life with MoM that would be some pretty amaizing tankability.
"
mayainverse wrote:
I hate being stunlocked and can be dangerous even with such high block.
There are no stunlocks with this build because cast when stunned will trigger immortal call half of the stuns.
"
mayainverse wrote:
also you are so close to mind over matter with that build I would just pick up that.
And that will be another build very similar to another incinerate build here.
Last edited by knivil on Oct 8, 2014, 4:10:45 AM
"
verkodiablo wrote:
For Unwavering stance >> i use cast when stunned and i love it.

but being stunned means that your incinerate start from 0 again. One question on CwS mechanics: during IC is it possible that you get stunned again (phys and/or spells)? This could reset IC becouse EC in cooldown. Am I correct?

Your tree also miss %ES, isn't it needed for MoM?

"
mayainverse wrote:
also you are so close to mind over matter with that build I would just pick up that

nice add, I haven't considered that :)

"
knivil wrote:
And that will be another build very similar to another incinerate build here.

Could you link me that build? I would like to check that too :)
Last edited by Gegemo on Oct 8, 2014, 9:18:26 AM
"
Will update this with lvling passive trees and tactics/improvements.

Verko where is the update about lvling !!! :-) ?
Last edited by dudriel on Oct 8, 2014, 9:56:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info