[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

Getting impatient for level 92 for the mana reserved nodes (you must have had quite the map pool to solo 1-92 in 2 days), is running both purity auras really necessary for atziri?
"
shadowscion wrote:
Getting impatient for level 92 for the mana reserved nodes (you must have had quite the map pool to solo 1-92 in 2 days), is running both purity auras really necessary for atziri?

My 1st char lvl 90 in 2 days 9 hours or so had no map pool > died to trio when trying 1st time in my life
My 2nd char lvl 90 in 2 days 4 hours had map pool from previous.

Imo you need light/fire for it
today i tried fuse my COD guesssssssssssssss whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat 100fusings +/-

now i melt everything in seconds also i gonna buy stone of lazhwar 1% fire dmg leeched as life and buy a better wand
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Oct 8, 2014, 10:49:04 PM
"
Gegemo wrote:
"
knivil wrote:
And that will be another build very similar to another incinerate build here.

Could you link me that build? I would like to check that too :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1057516
"
knivil wrote:
"
Gegemo wrote:
"
knivil wrote:
And that will be another build very similar to another incinerate build here.

Could you link me that build? I would like to check that too :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1057516

that build have less survival less dps...just sayin
Thank you. Still prefer this version. Anyway I'm not giving up on Unwavering Stance, I think it's quite usefull not being interrupted during incinerate casting and/or while moving.

I just can't decide :D
OP, have you played around with acro/phase acro? if so what was your conclusion on those keystones with this build.
Sorry if its been answered in the thread previously, whats the shield recommendation for atziri, safelis frame or rathpith? thinking of trying her out when i hit 88 in softcore.
hello

nice build,iam level 91 ,i can clean all map easy,atziri run easy!!!

this is my stuff

6k life,5k5 incinerate,71 block physical,75 block spell, very hard to kill me

ty for build =)
"
Fhark wrote:
Sorry if its been answered in the thread previously, whats the shield recommendation for atziri, safelis frame or rathpith? thinking of trying her out when i hit 88 in softcore.

Ratpith all the way for normal atziri... With lvl 20 purities + flask is more then enough since each phase ends in 4-5 sec max with 5.2k+ tooltip lmp dps. Just dont try to tank double flameblast and stormcalls if she lives long enough to cast them.

For Acrobatics... Well hard to manage enough mana pool/mana regen to cast incinerate and run AA with them...
Last edited by verkodiablo on Oct 10, 2014, 3:32:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info