[BEYOND] Atziri Farmer with 5-link Incinerate - 5k+ Life 75/75 block 60k+dps

"
pateksi1 wrote:
Whats wrong with me, i got all the block nodes and using perfect build but i still got only 72/66 blocks, using rathpith and +3 block laz? Im running also inner force + athletism

Can't help much if you don't post your gear and tree.
"
shadowscion wrote:
"
pateksi1 wrote:
Whats wrong with me, i got all the block nodes and using perfect build but i still got only 72/66 blocks, using rathpith and +3 block laz? Im running also inner force + athletism

Well, im using exactly the same tree as his "a perfect tree for endgame"
And im using the same gear, laz with +3% block chance and same rathpith.
are u sure cast when stun is better than cwdt? i have yet to seen to have used cast when stunned
"
pateksi1 wrote:
"
shadowscion wrote:
"
pateksi1 wrote:

Obviously not... I am and my block chances are fine. Your shield needs to have at least 50% block chance applied to spells, you said you have 66 spell block, so yours doesn't.
can u asnwer my both questions please @_@
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
can u asnwer my both questions please @_@

As i posted before > when i am doing atziri i re-skilled my 4x hp nodes and put them on reduced aura reserve nodes to run >>> Clarity + Herald + Tempest + Purity of fire + Purity of Lightning on Atziri. And my life was 4.923.

So if you are not gonna do atziri > you dont need to do that. You can easyly achieve 5.5k + life at lvl 92. You do not have to take exactly same amount of %life nodes as me.
Mandotory pick-up nodes are >>> Eldtritch Battery and block nodes. For life and mana and mana regen nodes you have to decide if you need or not. For example i wouldnt go more then 5k life for 77/78 mapping. I wouldnt go more then 300 mana regen per sec. for 77/78 mapping. So when i achieve that number i would put free nodes to dps which means cast speed nodes.

If your gear (rare items > gloves + helm + boots + 2x ring + belt) is not enough yet and lacking hp you pickup more hp nodes or lacking ES/mana u pickup mana nodes. If your gear has enough hp or mana or mana regen and achieved around 5k life --- 275-300 mana regen ---- between 1500-2000 unreserved mana (running clarity + herald + tempest) you do not have to put more skills to life/mana nodes. Just put them on cast speed nodes.

And for Cast When stunned. Lots of ppl using Cast when damage taken and feeling safe. I use cast when stunned and i feel safe. So it s up to you to decide. I always prefer cast when stunned over cast when damage taken. Both works fine but i feel more safe with CWS.

Peace
Verko

Last edited by verkodiablo on Oct 5, 2014, 6:42:18 AM
"
shadowscion wrote:
"
pateksi1 wrote:
"
pateksi1 wrote:

Obviously not... I am and my block chances are fine. Your shield needs to have at least 50% block chance applied to spells, you said you have 66 spell block, so yours doesn't.[/quote]

Ok so, spellblock is lower cause of rathpith lack some spellblock, but why is chance to block attacks 73? Rathpith got 30% block and lazhwar gices +3% :| Double Checked all the nodes and yes, its exactly the same as "perfect build for endgame"
"
pateksi1 wrote:
"
pateksi1 wrote:
"
pateksi1 wrote:

Obviously not... I am and my block chances are fine. Your shield needs to have at least 50% block chance applied to spells, you said you have 66 spell block, so yours doesn't.[/quote]

Ok so, spellblock is lower cause of rathpith lack some spellblock, but why is chance to block attacks 73? Rathpith got 30% block and lazhwar gives +3% :| Double Checked all the nodes and yes, its exactly the same as "perfect build for endgame"[/quote]
Ok so, now I bought better rathpith and im still @ 73/75 with "perfect build for endgame". Can someone tell me why im missing 2% attack block chance?

Heres gear im using:

Last edited by pateksi1 on Oct 5, 2014, 8:42:33 AM
pateski1: you probably forgot one of the 2% block nodes somewhere. the math checks out:
30% (Rathpith) + 37% (passive tree) + 3% corrupted stone of lazhwar + 5% (4% *1.25) tempest shields works out to be exactly 75%

Some places you might've missed it:
In the Sanctuary wheel on the top-left.
The first point of the Mind Barrier wheel above witch starting area
In the Wall of Thorns wheel in the ranger area.

Those are the only places I see that have skippable 2% block nodes. Hope this helps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info