[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"
_Elminister_ wrote:

If you want cast speed nodes, grab the ones near Witch area. Those are 6%, 4% and 4%. You could even grab the 4th one for additional 4%. And you get 20 int this way.

As for Inner force, it improves your auras and Arctic Armour slightly. It's hard to say if it's better or worse than cast speed. I'm high enough level to take both :)

EDIT: With 3 of the mentioned cast speed nodes, I can go from 18-19 to 21-22 spirits without Vaal Haste.

Right, thx for the answer :)

I already have elemental dominium, so for me its the same, those 12% near witch or the 12% from mental rapidiy.

I do know what inner force does, I was just wondering if someone would know the "hard truth" about its effects in our max lvl auras (since it doesnt show in the tooltip - its calc'd after - and only in the char stats is it possible to see some of the effects - inc mov speed and res from purity, for instance). I took the 2nd buff node to inner force at 87 yesterday, tonight I hope i get the notable itself and I'll have the chance to compare then.

It affects AA, clarity, purity and haste (also vaal haste, right?), so it does give us some more cast speed too. I think the op's reasoning is that it also affects mov speed, defenses and mana regen, so these gains are better than the cast speed bonuses, especially when cast speed is already pretty insane.

But hey, no one is holding us from taking those on our way from lvl 90 to 100 :P
I'm casting 20-21 w/o vaal haste (and still only lvl 19 gems), so its not that i need more cast speed. Just wanted to check if someone had "the numbers" for inner force ^^

This is my tree, btw, it has only some small differences with alex's 1st tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwhnCPQMfQ18FSAXLxg8GYoaOBqPHNwdFB2-IuIn7Sj6Kk0snC9vM4c1kjbpOlg_J0GHRZ1GcUfiSshMs025U1JVxlXWV8lZbVnzWpFfmGTnZp5qQ2qsa9tsFm0ZbqpvnnC7fRh_xoCkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIcZiEKPRpBVkyeTOprgm6GbtaQ5pwinhKh9qsSsmKyqtAy18rc-uJO86r0nwBrAVMHFwzrKSsy8zzLQgdP72L3ZE9rd2wvjauq66-7sGOyK9tr31_no-tL7CfxL_go=

Im goin for IF now, then I dunno. maybe life+chaos res nodes that are left. 15% inc minion dmg next to those too, maybe. Also, i do not intend to take EE. Might be pretty useful in planned moments like the trio in the apex, but thats a moment when you know how and when to proc EE with lightning. I cant imagine it being an advantage in normal mapping, am I wrong about this?

I'll post my gear again so it provides some context here:

Spoiler

also, my stats:

Spoiler
lvl: 87
hp: 4930
mana: 2420
int: 435
str: 154
dex: 143

edit: sry, was posting quotes instead of spoilers for a stupidly long post, just corrected that

Also, another 2 cents for the discussion (apart from divine flasks being better for bubblings than eternal) is that a +1all/+1fire staff is also way better than a +2fire staff. mine was 10c. had to socket and link it myself tho.

edit 2: I havnt tried atziri yet, but I can say this: I managed to kill every single map boss up to 78 maps with whichever mods (except blood magic / reduced or no regen). It is the first time I have a character able to do that. Last time I killed 78 dominus I did it in under 1 min and 20 secs, and thats because I tend to lose some time in the 1st phase to avoid his attacks (around that small wall on the south area of the arena). Second form goes down in under 15 secs. This is purely amazing.
Last edited by ed_jpa on Nov 12, 2014, 10:47:23 AM
Woohoo,

I was able to lay Atziri for the first time.
Yes, I am not a very talented player at all. I played the Righteous Fire Build, a tanky Claw Reave Build, a fireblast build ( no two) and a lightning arc build (up to lvl 91) which was really fun and worked pretty well.
But they all were not able to kill Atziri due to my lousy playstyle.

With this SRS Build I have done it at level 80!!!

Awesome.

My Gear:
Spoiler

Still a lot to improve, but hey I managed it.

So thanks for this build.
Why exactly are INNER FORCE + two lesser nodes important, what effect does it have on auras/buffs while u play guys?
Big thanks for posting this build, I've been using a modified version with decent success

Differences:

- Uses Cloak of Defiance to help with mana regen
- Doesn't use Eldritch Battery
- Uses Alpha's Howl to buff Generosity and Hatred
- Runs 4 Auras (Hatred/Haste/Discipline/Clarity)
- Works fine for Apex farming with a 5-link +2 fire gems staff
- Viable without Empower (pretty slow though)
- Downside is that it is nowhere near as quick as the original build because it doesn't use Elemental Equilibrium and Arc totem

With health nodes and half assed jewellery, it sits at 4k health and 1.7k ES

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwceCGcI9A18FSAXLxg8GYoajxzcHRQdqh2-IuIn7Sj6Kk0vbzOHNZI26TpYPC0_J0GHRZ1GcUfiSVFKyEyzTblTUlXGVdZXyVltWpFfKl-YZOdqQ2qsa9tsFm0ZbqpvnnC7dFV9GH_GgKSCx4MJg9uFYIcZj0aP-pMnkzqVLprgm6GbtaQ5pwiofarErJisqrQMtfK3PriTvOq9J8BUwcXDOsT2xq7KSsy8zzLQgdP72L3ZE-GI42rquuvk6-7sGOyK74jw1fba99f5N_no-tL7CfxL_go=

Current Gear

It's a viable Atziri killer with a 5 link staff, was using this one until I 6 linked my other one.

5 Link Staff

However, I'm pretty shit when it comes to efficiency on the tree, so any recommendations would be much appreciated. I'm saving for a +3 staff at the moment, and a Level 4 Empower to replace my level 3 (plus any 21 gems I can find, I ripped 7 20/20 SRS gems and still no 20/21)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Nov 14, 2014, 9:54:13 PM
First I'd like to say thanks for the guide, it's been amazing.
I self found and self linked this staff and had to try the build.

Anyway, I was looking for advice on gloves. My resists are maxed without gloves, so that isn't needed. I was thinking the Null and Void gloves or should I find the highest es rare gloves I can find with hp and mana?
Thanks for the guide. I got a question: I got myself a +2 lvl melee gems. Since all 3 multistrike, melee phys and melee splash benefit from this, is the dps better than a +2 lvl fire gem (which only buff SRS)?
Not at all.
Check out http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Raging_Spirit damage per level table.
Melee splash gains 6%dmg to main and 2% to other targets (3% + 1% per lvl)
Multistrike only gains 6% dmg + 2% attack speed with +2 level, Melee Phys dmg (1% per lvl)
Which is not much comparing to 63-95 (lvl 20 to 22 example) FLAT phys damage gained on +2 to SRS level.
Last edited by Ospen on Nov 16, 2014, 5:44:52 AM
this is normal staff in this build and kill atziri and farm 75+ maps ? Or I need 6l rare staff +3 gems ??
Last edited by LINKS1993 on Nov 16, 2014, 4:05:28 PM
Thanks for the build.
I have finally managed to complete it in 100% as for progress and 90% as for gear.
stats:

5051 life
2447 mana
48% movement speed
14% damage reduction
13% evade
93.8 life regen
260.3 mana regen
res 203/228/148/12

gear:

Amulet and one ring is still lacking cast speed and need to be upgraded
Currently I sustain 22SRS at a time without vaal haste
This build is uber atziri capable

Thanks again
Hey guys, sorry for the long time i missed. Played Archeage for a while till i released what a money-grab that company is. I am back now and will surely play the new 3-month league and 1 week race. I'll have to see what changes have been made. I will most probably continue with SRS. I'll go ahead and read what i missed, hope you guys who have followed this build had succes with it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info